Voyager Cigar bar

Looking for some basic info about the Cigar bar. I have searched the forums, but have not found much info.

1.How are the prices for cigars?

2.Is there a good port selection?

3.Music? Tv's?

4.Cigar selection?

And before the bashers start:

I don't smoke in my room.

I respect non smokers.

We went one night just for the heck of it. Not being a cigar afficianado, I dont know if they were great brands or not, but the prices didnt scare me. I dont remember seeing a television. The thing I liked the most was that we were the only ones there. We were able to sit with our friends (there were four of us) and really enojy each others company away from the crowd.

Looking for some basic info about the Cigar bar. I have searched the forums, but have not found much info.

1.How are the prices for cigars?

2.Is there a good port selection?

3.Music? Tv's?

4.Cigar selection?

And before the bashers start:

I don't smoke in my room.

I respect non smokers.

The prices for the cigars are ridiculously high....bring your own. Cigars are twice what you would pay buying singles in your local cigar shop. I'm not an expert on ports but they had a good selection....from $6/glass and up. There were no TVs that I noticed and there was some light background music....but no live music or anything like that. Cigar selection was VERY limited...and again...expensive. They have the basics....montecristo, macanudo, etc,....no cubans of course. It's a really nice place to kick back and enjoy a good cigar. Nice comfy chairs and all. I spent just about every night in there after dinner. SO.....to sum up....it's a great cigar lounge....just bring your own cigars.

Know anyone from Mohegan Island?

I think that bar will be my relaxation area away fom the crowds too. Was there a full bar area?

No full bar to sit at as with the other lounges, but there is a waitress in the lounge at all times that gets drinks for you. She even cuts your cigar for you if you need it. The Voyager cigar lounge was a popular place when I went last fall...but never to crowded.

No full bar to sit at as with the other lounges, but there is a waitress in the lounge at all times that gets drinks for you. She even cuts your cigar for you if you need it. The Voyager cigar lounge was a popular place when I went last fall...but never to crowded.

Pretty much what I figured. I will be sure and bring my favorites. Sounds great so far, hoping to find some cigar people to hang out with.

Leaving in two weeks from Friday, Already got my favorite cigars waiting for the vacation. Looking forward to checking out the cigar bar, and yes I will smoke a couple on MY balcony.

Bon Voyage

Leaving in two weeks from Friday, Already got my favorite cigars waiting for the vacation. Looking forward to checking out the cigar bar, and yes I will smoke a couple on MY balcony.

Bon Voyage

Whats your stick of choice?

I'm an Opus X, Excaliber 1 fan.

Sorry Charm06, no dedicated cigar lounge on Legend, but the 'back' section of the viking crown (it's kind of off on its own) is set aside for cigar smokers, though I almost never saw anyone there. I think it's listed as the 'cigar lounge' or similar on the maps, but is tough to find until you figure out it's not a separate room.

As for the lounge on Voyager class, it was a nice quiet place to relax. Prices for cigars were typical of a bar, as was the selection. I either bring my favorites or buy them at the first port. No cubans. Decent selection of port/scotch, etc, and the waitress said if there was something I liked she would make sure to have it the next night.

Archived