Is there a Ben & Jerry's on Serenade

We're cruising on April 22 on Serenade and I was wondering if there is a Ben and Jerry's on board? I read something about Ben and Jerry's on another ship, and kind of got excited... does anyone know?

thanks

We're cruising on April 22 on Serenade and I was wondering if there is a Ben and Jerry's on board? I read something about Ben and Jerry's on another ship, and kind of got excited... does anyone know?

thanks

Hi dmopink,

We are sailing on the Serenade the same date as you. We have a lot of people on the same cruise over on the roll call board. Come join our thread. All you have to do is click here to join us:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=201330

Also be sure to sign up for the meet and mingle...

I was just on the Serenade and I dont recall seeing one. All of the C&A booklets have the coupon in them even if the ship doesnt have one...sorry. The Windjammer has an ice cream machine in it though.

Have fun

Where do you get the C&A coupon booklet?? We are going to be on the Enchantment in about 2 weeks and I know that they have a Ben & Jerrys.

Archived