Carnival Journeys Cruises: What/how were the special activities on your cruise?

Our two upcoming transatlantics on the Freedom are listed as "Carnival Journey" cruises.  I've looked at the advertising page for the journey cruises (https://www.carnival.com/journeys) and read the information on there, but I'm interested in hearing specifics from those of you who've been on one of these cruises about the extra activities they say we'll be experiencing.  They list 1) Destinations, 2) Throwback Sea Day, 3) Academy of Fun, and 4) Crew Connections as the extras.  The destinations are obviously specific to the cruise and we are well aware of where we're headed 😉, but please fill us in regarding your experiences with the other three offerings.  Thanks in advance!

Hi @Vagabond Knight🙂

Other than the 4 activities (Destinations, Academy Of Fun, Throwback Day & Crew Connections) that you read in the link you provided; I just wanted to drop MANY more additional Journeys activities for you below, with specific descriptions.

Have a terrific sailing!

20230730-110639.jpg

20230730-110602.jpg

20230730-110618.jpg

Above Information Located At (CLICK HERE)

🍹

Edited by ObstructedView2
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On our Journey's cruise, they brought in professional ballroom dance instructors who held class twice per day on sea days. Was a lot of fun and helps to meet other cruisers.  They also had that horse racing game that I had never seen on other cruises. 

• Like 1