Daywear on Caribbean Princess

Mrsdigi

I realize shorts aren't acceptable for dinner in the diningrooms. However, I am assuming that they are acceptable during the day for breakfast and lunch in the diningrooms. (I don't want to be put in the brig by the fashion police):D

yes, your shorts are fine during the daytime dining for breakfast/lunch in dinind room. There are many times you'll see even see cover ups on folks since they come from pool area or are getting ready to leave for an excursion. SO NO WORRY! You're going to enjoy your Princess cruise...our fav line! :)

yes, your shorts are fine during the daytime dining for breakfast/lunch in dinind room. There are many times you'll see even see cover ups on folks since they come from pool area or are getting ready to leave for an excursion. SO NO WORRY! You're going to enjoy your Princess cruise...our fav line! :)

That's what I figured. It seemed logical. Thanks again. I'm sure we are going to have a great time. (now if I could only loose another 10 or so pounds, but that's another thread) :D

Archived