April 26 - May 6 2024 Carnival Venezia

RealAmyD

Awesome Susan!! My Mum and I will be on this cruise together! I can't wait! We are from Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada.It will be perfect timing to miss the last bit of winter and come home to spring back home! 🎉🎉🎉

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My DW Debbie and I (Joe) will be joining you on this cruise from Spokane, Washington. First time cruising out of New York and looking forward to seeing the big city for the first time. Celebrating our wedding anniversary while onboard the ship. Any sight seeing trips planned: before, during or after our cruise? 

• Like 1

So happy to see a couple more people join the roll call! 

Mum and I will be heading to NYC on the Wednesday before we sail. Our plan is to "New York around" for a day and a half! We haven't made any plans for excursions while on the cruise. Honestly I think we will just find the best beach at each port and snorkel, nap and read on the beach! 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Also...

I am a Pastor and my wife and I were hoping to find other Christians to pray with, have meals with or just plain socialize with while sailing.

We're in the 40-50 age group, but we can talk, act and can keep up with anyone from their 20's to their 90's just fine.  🙂

If you'll be on this cruise and would also like what we're hoping to find, please feel free to reply to this message or you can message me privately.

• Like 1

Hi all. Me (Stephanie) and my fiancée (Wayne) will be joining you all from right here in NY!!!! We both haven’t been on carnival since we were kids and decided to give it a try for our honeymoon!🥰🥰 I was looking at some of the fun hands on excursions, but can’t decide. If anyone has any suggestions I’m all ears. 

Hi All,

My wife (Rhondi) and I (Phil) are looking forward to another sailing.   We currently live in Lasalle, Ontario across the river from Detroit (Rhondi is a Detroit girl).  This is only our 11th cruise but our first on Venezia.   We were planning on being in New York in May but are now combining the trips and will be arriving in New York the Tuesday before sailing.  We've made many friends on our cruises but always from elsewhere in Canada or the U.S. and have relied on social media to stay in touch.  Two years ago while on the Horizon we met an awesome couple from Michigan and now see them regularly (even though he's a Buckeye fan).  The 4 of us will be sailing together on this one.   Can't wait!!!

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

My wife and I are booked. It's our 11th carnival cruise but 1st from NYC(we are from Montreal). Great deal on this cruise but we're a little worried about so many sea days. How is boarding process in NYC?

Hi everyone. We are Paul and Alene from the UK. We have cruised a few times now but never with Carnival. Looking forward to a different experience. We are flying out to New York a couple of days early to enjoy the City, also first time in New York. We were married on a Princess cruise in the Caribbean,14 years ago and missed Grand Turk due to a hurricane, so really excited to be going to this port. All the others look perfect for a little wander and beach experiences

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/2/2024 at 9:09 PM, Cruisingfan87 said:

Hi all. Me (Stephanie) and my fiancée (Wayne) will be joining you all from right here in NY!!!! We both haven’t been on carnival since we were kids and decided to give it a try for our honeymoon!🥰🥰 I was looking at some of the fun hands on excursions, but can’t decide. If anyone has any suggestions I’m all ears. 

What type of excursions do you think you would enjoy? At the ports we are going to there is so much free beach / pool opportunties... the only place I book excursions for is Nassau... and there I book the adults only beach option.

But many people like the "active" excursions, and if so there are so many good options.

On 3/13/2024 at 4:53 PM, saqwineguy said:

My wife and I are booked. It's our 11th carnival cruise but 1st from NYC(we are from Montreal). Great deal on this cruise but we're a little worried about so many sea days. How is boarding process in NYC?

I sailed out of NYC on Venezia just once, but it was fine.  Its a bit crowded at the start, but after you get past the check in... it was very quick.  However do note I do have Platinum status, and that might have contributed to it.

46 minutes ago, skywalkr2 said:

What type of excursions do you think you would enjoy? At the ports we are going to there is so much free beach / pool opportunties... the only place I book excursions for is Nassau... and there I book the adults only beach option.

But many people like the "active" excursions, and if so there are so many good options.

I like to learn about the culture, a nice tour or interactive visit would be nice. But as you said there seem to be many beach/pool things to do and we may lean into that (I love clear water and sun☀️🌊) I could spend all day in the ocean. 

On 1/29/2024 at 5:01 PM, VAKandA said:

Also...

I am a Pastor and my wife and I were hoping to find other Christians to pray with, have meals with or just plain socialize with while sailing.

We're in the 40-50 age group, but we can talk, act and can keep up with anyone from their 20's to their 90's just fine.  🙂

If you'll be on this cruise and would also like what we're hoping to find, please feel free to reply to this message or you can message me privately.

We are little older but have been a lot of cruises me 50 and Joyce around 20 but if we run into each other or u run us down . We can shoot the bull with anyone anytime anywhere. We are Steve and Joyce . 

Hey all! DH Ken and I (Cindy) will be on this cruise. Can't wait to get away from work and relax and meet other nice cruisers! We were on this ship in December 2023 and it is indeed beautiful! Do hope food quality has improved since then. Seeing Lady Liberty on the sail out choked this Michigan girl up, but in a good way!