BOGO Pricing DBP vs 1 DBP & Refreshments Package

Hi Everyone,

I've seen posts where people have confirmed success with one person booking the Deluxe Beverage Package and calling to have the other person in the same guest room just have to order the Refreshments Package. I'm not seeing a price for what the two of these would cost as the only selection is for me to choose both people in the stateroom. Right now the deal is BOGO which I am guessing would come out to be near the same cost as a regular DBP and Refreshment Package. Can anyone confirm this with what the regular price of this would be, if not I will call tomorrow or perhaps just take advantage of the BOGO.

Thank you

All discounts are already figured in. The price you see isnt reduced further by the sale. The sale is reflected plus 18%.

I went and took pictures. $67 drinks, $27, no alcohol but everything else, plus 18%. You can see the pp here. 

You have to call to get it this way. 

20230801_190444059.jpeg

20230801_190454725.jpeg

11 minutes ago, TRAVELBUGCRUISER said:

Hi Everyone,

I've seen posts where people have confirmed success with one person booking the Deluxe Beverage Package and calling to have the other person in the same guest room just have to order the Refreshments Package. I'm not seeing a price for what the two of these would cost as the only selection is for me to choose both people in the stateroom. Right now the deal is BOGO which I am guessing would come out to be near the same cost as a regular DBP and Refreshment Package. Can anyone confirm this with what the regular price of this would be, if not I will call tomorrow or perhaps just take advantage of the BOGO.

Thank you

BOGO is just a marketing term. The package is the same price per package no matter if you buy 1 or 2 packages 

• Thanks 1