Spa Deals - Book before boarding or after?

GeorgiaMomof4

I leave in a couple days for a short cruise.  I have an online offer of 20% off spa services.  Thought I might get a massage

eventhough I can get one much cheaper at home.  In the past, I have gotten offers while on the ship to book something at the

spa.  

Can any of you tell me what your experience has been with either and which might be the best deal?

My experiences with the spa is look for the daily offers aboard the ship, you also save on the taxes. They also offer discounts when you book several spa treatments, the more the bigger the discount on the next. Good luck..

• Like 3

We are currently on Luminosa and we were told to go to the Pamper Party because they discount nearly all services at the end of the demo. It was true - everything from facials to hair services to massages were discounted, but  I heard them telling  someone else it couldn't be a service that was already booked, it had to be a new booking.

• Thanks 2

I've found the on ship offers are about the same as the pre cruise prices. I've been looking for a 20% offer as I used that last time on top of port day discounts to get closer to affordable price. I also got a haircut last time and they did such a good job I plan on booking one for my next cruise on the fist day.

Our last few cruises since they have gone paperless and fully in-app online, you don't get the daily specials any more.  What I have found is if you go to the various spa demonstrations (pamper parties, haircare, etc.) and stay to the end, they will then give you a paper with various specials that you can go ahead and book right then.  They are actually pretty good specials and I've taken advantage.  They also have drawings for free treatments at times.  At one demonstration, only myself and one other lady showed up and I won!