Espresso available in Terrace Café or GDR for breakfast ??

Hambagahle

6 hours ago, FetaCheese said:

Viking has Nespresso machines in Cat. DV cabins and above.  Very nice to have in cabin.

So does Regent!  Oceania needs to think about this.  Maybe "on request" if they don't want to buy scads of machines.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Mareblu said:

Gerry, your words bring to life a vision of Mario staggering along the pier lugging our Jura machine and a bag of fresh beans to grind, while I try to juggle our carry-ons😂

Linda - he would have to lug a grinder too!!!   What a sight!

22 minutes ago, Hambagahle said:

Linda - he would have to lug a grinder too!!!   What a sight!

The machine grinds the beans before producing the magic drop.  Just az well, ir he’d never manage😂

6 hours ago, Hambagahle said:

There is an expresso machine in the Concièrge Lounge which is just a few doors down from us!  Now I have to figure a way to get into it - we are supposed to use the Executive Lounge but that is two decks up.

You will Not have access to the Concièrge Lounge.

Go to Reception and tell them your reason. They will call someone and get approval, then reprogram your room cards. They need your physical cards so don't try to phone it in.

As LHT said in Terrace on each side right as you enter are nice self serve coffee machine that even have a 2x Espresso button. Any staff will get it for you if you are at a table.

Someone else asked....

Those machines make all the normal coffee drinks like Latte and Cappuccino in Regular or Decaf. There is plenty of room for a double or triple shot.

They do Not have lids for the paper cups to reduce plastic waste. Wish I had brought a metal coffee cup with a top.

Same machines and cups without lids in lounges.

Edited by floatplan
Other drinks.

Thanks Floatplan.  yes - I know I will not have automatic access to the Concierge lounge.  And I had already planned to talk with the Executive Concierge to be allowed access.  (We, because of a couple of excursions, will have to have breakfast in our suite on a few days...so if I can access the Concierge lounge and bring the espresso back it makes life easier.  I will of course also ask our Butler to bring them BUT I like my espresso hot!     But thank you for re-confirming the existence of espresso machines in the Terrace.   

34 minutes ago, Hambagahle said:

I had already planned to talk with the Executive Concierge to be allowed access.  

The Concierge will send you to Reception to get your cards reprogrammed. They will call for approval. Suggest you go to Reception first.