Timing of unique itineraries

ivbegun

Hello Everyone,

I am wondering if anyone is familiar with when unique itineraries show up for booking. What I mean by that is those where there appears to be just a single sailing. For example, there is a really amazing 16 Day sailing on the Getaway from Southampton Sep 15-Oct 1 of this year, and I've been trying to find something comparable for 2024 but cannot find anything similar. 

Are all of the 2024 sailings already posted and there will be no new ones available or is it possible that additional one-off sailings can appear at a later point? And if so, how far in advance do these usually get posted for booking? Thank you in advance for any insight!

If you select 'Extraordinary Journeys' for the Destinations filter there are 102 cruises in 2024.  A lot of those are probably not unique, but what you are thinking of might tend to be longer so you could also filter for a longer duration and see what shows up.

As to your second question, I believe that schedules are typically released in blocks of time, so I would think that the 2024 schedule is pretty well set by now.

• Like 1