Cruise Manager Question

Chriss5601

Hi.  I just booked my first solo cruise for January on the Venezia out of NYC and I am so excited. But it has been over 6 years since I cruised and I have a question. Looking at my Cruise Manager, Airport Transfers are not listed. Do I have to pay off the cruise before before that pops up in the list? I want to book the transfer from the port to LaGuardia.  Thanks in advance for you help!

10 minutes ago, Chriss5601 said:

Hi.  I just booked my first solo cruise for January on the Venezia out of NYC and I am so excited. But it has been over 6 years since I cruised and I have a question. Looking at my Cruise Manager, Airport Transfers are not listed. Do I have to pay off the cruise before before that pops up in the list? I want to book the transfer from the port to LaGuardia.  Thanks in advance for you help!

Transfers are under excursions, you can see them either direction - airport to ship or ship to airport. 

Strange though, once I bought mine, I don't see them in my booking, but when I called to check on them, Carnival says they can see them.

• Like 1

I went and looked at my excursions list and the transfer is not listed, then I looked under embarkation day and not there either.  I was wondering if something changed in the last couple of years.

Thanks Haljo and TreyB!

Edited by Chriss5601

11 hours ago, Chriss5601 said:

I went and looked at my excursions list and the transfer is not listed, then I looked under embarkation day and not there either.  I was wondering if something changed in the last couple of years.

Thanks Haljo and TreyB!

For my upcoming B2B Venezia out of NYC, from Cruise Manager, click "categories" in top left. I see transfers (both directions) listed under both "excursions" and "airport transfers." I did not select any specific day or port.

All options were showing, For these screenshots, I just grabbed the first ones that came up.

You can also call to purchase.

Hope this helps. Safe travels  - enjoy your cruise!

20230824_070951.jpg

20230824_071046.jpg

20230824_071123.jpg

20230824_071228.jpg