Eco Tour

A couple of weeks ago I read a review of an Eco type (private) tour. It was a great review and I can't find it again. The person who wrote it raved about the tour guide. Honestly, I can't even remember what was said. I wrote down the info and I'll be darned if I can find it.

If anyone out there knows what I'm talking about, please let me know where I can find it again. I would really appreciate it.

Thanks.

OK, just a stab in the dark since I'm not even sure which island you are thinking about. We did Eli's Eco-tour in Antigua last year and it was fantastic. You might want to check on the Antigua Ports of Call board. That's where I got the booking info.

Hope this helps!

Becky

Go to top of this page to "boards" then to "Ports" than to "Antigua"--whole great thread on Eli's eco tour there--lots of reviews! We are booked on it next week...

right now there is quite the thread going on over in the Antigua port board. and it will maybe have you thinking twice about that tour! you read and decide for yourselves!

I need to take back what I just in the previous post. I've been looking at the wrong itinerary map all week. our docs came yesterday and when I read about our itinerary I realize I've been confused. We are not going to St. Barts or Grenada BUT we are going to Antiqua. I've just written to see if we can book Eli's eco tour.

Thanks again to all of you who were kind enough to remind me what I was looking for.

Archived