Sunday, October 8, 2023- MSC-World Europa

Hi all,  My wife Amy and I (Howard) from Toronto have decided to start this Roll Call for our upcoming Mediterranean cruise.  We have been on 20 cruises including 3 MSC cruises.  MSC World Europa will be our largest ship! 

Recently we have been to most of the ports set out in the itinerary  ie Barcelona, Marseilles and Genoa.  It will be our first time to Valletta and Messina. Any recommendations for Valletta and Messina?

Our plans are to go on our own  to Girona, Cassis,  and  Portofina (except for Pompeii- booked a MSC excursion) instead of  Barcelona, Marseille, Genoa and Naples. .

If you wish to share the costs and/or join us re these 3 towns let us know.  

Edited by cruiser919191
title

• cruiser919191 changed the title to Sunday, October 8, 2023- MSC-World Europa
  • 1 month later...
On 8/30/2023 at 9:03 PM, cruiser919191 said:

Hi all,  My wife Amy and I (Howard) from Toronto have decided to start this Roll Call for our upcoming Mediterranean cruise.  We have been on 20 cruises including 3 MSC cruises.  MSC World Europa will be our largest ship! 

Recently we have been to most of the ports set out in the itinerary  ie Barcelona, Marseilles and Genoa.  It will be our first time to Valletta and Messina. Any recommendations for Valletta and Messina?

Our plans are to go on our own  to Girona, Cassis,  and  Portofina (except for Pompeii- booked a MSC excursion) instead of  Barcelona, Marseille, Genoa and Naples. .

If you wish to share the costs and/or join us re these 3 towns let us know.  

So far we have had 46 views but everyone is shy to respond or do not speak English.

My wife and toured Barcelona and Marseilles earlier this year.  We plan to take a Uber to Sants train station (10 minute train station) then the train to Girona (38 minutes). 

1) Anyone interested in sharing an Uber and/or going to Girona with us?   

2) Or sharing an Uber to Cassis, a french town outside of Marseilles?