Win Free Cruise for Survey Completion

RRTcruiser

Just completed yet another cruise survey, not for the chance to “win a free 7 day cruise” but to point out my likes and dislikes for the cruise that we just finished . I have always wondered if there is anybody here on cruise critic that has ever won a free cruise or even heard of anybody winning one?

Edited by RRTcruiser
punctuation

1 hour ago, RRTcruiser said:

Just completed yet another cruise survey, not for the chance to “win a free 7 day cruise” but to point out my likes and dislikes for the cruise that we just finished . I have always wondered if there is anybody here on cruise critic that has ever won a free cruise or even heard of anybody winning one?

Nope , but I did talk to a lady on my last ship that claimed she won a free cruise at Bingo and on the subsequent "free cruise"played again and won a second free cruise .

I thought it would be good to buy my cards and let her play them for me . 

Yep, I met a guy once who claimed he won a free cruise from playing bingo. Just never met anyone who said they won a free cruise for doing the survey. Of all the people that post on here and all the conversations they have had with other passengers, never heard of anyone even loosely connected winning a survey cruise. It’s the potential reward never within reach…

1 hour ago, yogimax said:

The OP wasn't asking about winning a free cruise at bingo.  They were asking if anyone won a free cruise for taking RCCL's survey.  I have never encountered anyone in this category.

Conversations in real life often stray from the original theme. It makes life interesting. I don't mind. Thanks Bleueyes44.

• Like 2