Valiant Lady - daily agenda?

Smiling Sue

Hello - we are booked on the Valiant Lady NYE, 8 days, 12/30-1/7, out of Miami.  I'm looking for a link that might be able to tell me what events are on specific days (similar to a Royal Caribbean Daily Compass).  I would like to find out when the major entertainment such as Scarlet night, live entertainment etc. so I can plan excursions, dinner times etc. Does anyone know where I might find this info? I know it is electronic and on one's phone once on board, but not sure if I can see a similar or early bird view.  Thanks in advance. 

I have a collection of them from Valiant, but they are from a longer cruise....so likely not going to be too useful.  What I can tell you is that anything is subject to change of location, cancelation, etc. depending on weather conditions, illness or injury to a performer, etc.  Most of the main shows are at 8 and repeated about 10 on the same night.  Dinner normally takes about 90 minutes.  The Wake took us 2 1/2 hours...they were just slow and the managers were standing around looking officious.  Test Kitchen can be about 2 hours, but if you let them know you have plans, they can speed it up.  Live entertainment is scattered around the ship for much of the afternoon and evening depending on which entertainer you want, etc.  And you won't know that till you board.  PJ party is always the first night around 11.  We plan dinner later than normal on the first night as we have lunch late after boarding.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1