Faux jewelry still for sale on formal nights?

4 hours ago, betty barnacle said:

We haven't cruised since the pandemic and was wondering if RCCL still has that fake jewelry that was always sold in the promenade on certain nights? Prices were usually from about $50 to $200 for the rings.  

I'm basing my reply on the title of your post. RCCL (RCI) no longer as formal nights. Based on our July Oasis sailing, I would now call those nights...wear whatever you want because we no longer enforce or care what anyone wears!!!

Just now, Loracpin2 said:

I'm basing my reply on the title of your post. RCCL (RCI) no longer as formal nights. Based on our July Oasis sailing, I would now call those nights...wear whatever you want because we no longer enforce or care what anyone wears!!!

Royal does have a formal night listed as such and another one listed as dress your best. Agreed, they no longer enforce most rules.

2 hours ago, Loracpin2 said:

Lol, agreed but what I'm hoping to find out if if they still sell the faux rings on the ship because a few of them I bought in the past I absolutely loved and am hoping they are on the Harmony in January. I picked up some cubic zirconia cocktail rings  (probably wasn't even CZ, actually) set in silver and, I tell ya, they were fun to wear because they sparkled like real diamonds in evening settings. They were fun. They just don't survive a trip through the washing machine after you pocket them on a humid night! 🤣 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2