Doc Dance - Miracle April 23,2006

D&MCRUISERS

They came !!!! Looked them all over and they look a-ok. I cant wait.

I'm thinking of calling Carnival up and trying to request a table for two, it will be my Honeymoon and I wasnt sure if I'd have much of a chance. Late seating is more important than the table for two so I wouldnt want to be put in early seating to get a table for two.

Any opinions on how to handle this.

The booths scare me a little too, I'm a real easy guy to get along with, but wow, isnt it kind of a make it or break it kind of a deal with just the two of us staring at the two of them lol...... I guess I'd rather sit at a big table....

See you there !!!!

Don't bother calling Carnival for a table for 2. They will only tell you what I'm going to tell you here:

AS SOON AS YOU GET ONBOARD, drop your stuff off at your stateroom and head IMMEDIATELY down to the dining room you are assigned to. Talk with the Maitre' D......he is the one who does the seating assignments, not Carnival directly.

Hubby and I had late seating, and a table for 2. We did what I suggested and it worked, even for late dining!

Good luck and happy dancing!!!!!

Just go see the maitre d' once on board and request it.. We did and we got a table for two! He maybe at one of the two restaurants.. just verify before you go stand in line at one and he is at the other.. He changes them for both at one location.. (atleast he did on the Victory)

They came !!!! Looked them all over and they look a-ok. I cant wait.

I'm thinking of calling Carnival up and trying to request a table for two, it will be my Honeymoon and I wasnt sure if I'd have much of a chance. Late seating is more important than the table for two so I wouldnt want to be put in early seating to get a table for two.

Any opinions on how to handle this.

The booths scare me a little too, I'm a real easy guy to get along with, but wow, isnt it kind of a make it or break it kind of a deal with just the two of us staring at the two of them lol...... I guess I'd rather sit at a big table....

See you there !!!!

Do exactly what Stacy and Tim suggested! We have just been lucky I guess...we prefer the large tables. However on four cruises we have been assigned tables for 4. On two of them , no one sat with us. It was just the two of us. On the other two we got very lucky and sat with great people whose company we enjoyed very much! But....are we always going to luck out like that? A previous poster had said that they were at a table for four with the other couple not speaking a word of English...that doesn't mean they didn't understand it. That is not a situation I would want to be in. This time we are going to request a table for two, or better yet, a large table. We like the large tables because we like meeting people from all over!

Have a great cruise! We are leaving on 4/29...our docs should be on their way soon!

Archived