Grand Turk info

kathylee

You're more than welcome. Although I still plan to fly back over to Provo for the day while there in late Nov., I am also excited to check out the new cruise center. Looks like one could spend the day doing the same kind of things one might do at one of the line's private islands in the caribbean. I hope you enjoy yourself, whatever you do. :)

I haven't heard about a fee. There have been several threads on Turks & Caicos. I'm going to bump them up to the top for you. :)
I'm not trying to be critical, and I can appreciate you want to help a fellow member find information, but you aren't supposed to "bump" threads. A better solution might be to link to them from this thread.

My apologies. Since I've seen it done before, I didn't realize it was breaking the rules. I have no clue how to create a link to previous threads. Maybe you'd like to enlighten me?
Making a link is fairly easy.

Copy the web address ( also known as the URL) of the page you want to link to. The URL is in the little space at the top of the page and it starts with http://www.....

Then click on the createlink.gif located right above where you type in the message.

Paste the URL there.

Or you can just copy and paste the URL into a message and it will turn into a clickable link.

Or, instead of typing "bump", you could just type a real message and achieve the same result.

Making a link is fairly easy.

Copy the web address ( also known as the URL) of the page you want to link to. The URL is in the little space at the top of the page and it starts with http://www.....

Then click on the createlink.gif located right above where you type in the message.

Well, thanks for the lesson. But I don't see the ....createlink.gif link above the message box. Not to worry. I'll just type future URL's; & anyone who wants to go there can copy & paste it into their browser.

Archived