Sign & Sail Card

Hi,

Is it possible to put cash down on a card that a teenager will have while we have ours under my credit card. I'd like to be able to have them go to Ben & Jerrys or Johnny Rockets when they'd like but be able to control what they spend. Can you pay cash in those two places or is everything on board on an account?

Hi,

Is it possible to put cash down on a card that a teenager will have while we have ours under my credit card. I'd like to be able to have them go to Ben & Jerrys or Johnny Rockets when they'd like but be able to control what they spend. Can you pay cash in those two places or is everything on board on an account?

You can put case on an account and when it runs out they will let you know.

You can not use cash on the ship for a purchase. Everything must go on your SeaPass card.

You can establish an account for your teenager using a cash deposit..... he will have to use only the card on ship and when it runs out they will tell you ;) You can always go to the Purser's desk and put more money on the card if you want to...

~Jen

Thank you for the quick reply. So, I can have my card set up with my cc info and my daughters with just say 100.00 cash? What else usually costs money other than the arcade? She's not into playing arcade games so I'm not concerned about that. Is the rock climbing included or is there a separate fee for that?

Hypo- I've never heard of Seattle Coffee? Is it a chain? How's the coffee? Can it compare to either Dunkin Donuts or a Starbucks? I'd love to be able to have my extra large Dunkins every day while on vacation! I'd pay just about anything extra for that! :)

Hypo- I've never heard of Seattle Coffee? Is it a chain? How's the coffee? Can it compare to either Dunkin Donuts or a Starbucks? I'd love to be able to have my extra large Dunkins every day while on vacation! I'd pay just about anything extra for that! :)

Like a Starbucks chain, but MUCH better than Starbucks. But then again, thats not hard to do. 7-11 had better coffee than starbucks. "Friends don't let Friends drink Starbucks"!

Archived