FLL - Hyatt House shuttles

DaveOKC

Staying here first time - usually at Hyatt Place Convention center.

I see that they have a shuttle from the airport - how convenient is this and how well run.

Second, do they have a shuttle to the pier the next morning and what is the cost per person?

Anything else I should know.

• 2 weeks later...

We had no problem with the shuttle from the airport. It took about 10 minutes or so to show up after we called them. 

They do have a shuttle to the pier but it's expensive. I think it was either $15 or $30 per person? Probably cheaper to do a taxi but we did the shuttle for convenience and it was good. 

The hotel itself is very nice. We liked it a lot. Nice location with lots of nearby restaurants.

3 hours ago, Spudd said:

We had no problem with the shuttle from the airport. It took about 10 minutes or so to show up after we called them. 

They do have a shuttle to the pier but it's expensive. I think it was either $15 or $30 per person? Probably cheaper to do a taxi but we did the shuttle for convenience and it was good. 

The hotel itself is very nice. We liked it a lot. Nice location with lots of nearby restaurants.

Thanks.  The Hyatt Place Convention center airport shuttle has always been a hassle and took awhile.

We have used it 5-6 times over the past 4 years and have never had a problem.  If he just left the airport and you call, he has to make a complete trip to the hotel before coming back to pick you up. If you are at the hotel he will take you back to the airport any time he is there. Never had to wait more than 20 min.