New menus 2023 ?

monakayk

I can see the menu when I select the main dining room but not when I select the Select dining option for September 22 sailing. Obviously the menu will be the same but in the past I could choose select dining option, see my reservations and the menu. Anyway, no problem once I figured that out I can see the menu. 🙂

30 minutes ago, satine5 said:

I can see the menu when I select the main dining room but not when I select the Select dining option for September 22 sailing.

I do not see any options for "Select Dining".. I see the icon for dining and can choose multiple venue's but nothing saying "Select" 

If I choose main dining it comes up with a number of choices: Blu, Select dining at Grand Epernay(deck 4), Grand Epernay (deck 3) and Luminae. I can see the menu for all of them except Select dining deck 4. In the past I could click on the select dining and see the menu. Now I have to click on deck 3. It really doesn’t matter because the menu would be the same. It just took me a while to figure it out, especially since in the past I just clicked on Select dining.