Unlimited Fitness Class Pass Question

cruisedd

I'm going on a 12-day cruise in December and see the option to buy an Unlimited Fitness Class Pass for $99.  Are these passes offered on board as well, or do I need to purchase this before hand?  Also, I see this strange wording in the details:   "Available on cruises of 8 days or more, and classed must be booked for 10 consecutive days. I don't know what this means.

Thank you!

Looks like you have to book at least 10 days in a row. They offer various packages onboard (prices may be different) but you might have an option to choose time and/or 1 on 1 time if wanted. If you are spending time in port, you may not have time for a class if bought as a package. Also there are usually free "stretch" offered in morning and afternoon or group exercise classes offered onboard. You can also go when you want to use the facility on your own if dedicated. You can ask for help for using any machine if instructor is not schedule with another person or group. 

I would wait until your embarkation and go to the gym and see exactly what will be on offer for your sailing.  Who knows if it will be worth $100 for you to get "unlimited" classes.  The classes are not that numerous in any case, so a-la-carte might be the way to go. That way you can try them out before you make a commitment.

3 hours ago, alwaysfrantic said:

Weren’t the classes free previously? I don’t recall a charge.  

There are always a few free ones like morning stretch, or Thai Chi sometimes in the afternoon, but most of the others like yoga, etc. have always been for a charge.

On 10/6/2023 at 8:44 AM, cruisedd said:

I'm going on a 12-day cruise in December and see the option to buy an Unlimited Fitness Class Pass for $99.  Are these passes offered on board as well, or do I need to purchase this before hand?  Also, I see this strange wording in the details:   "Available on cruises of 8 days or more, and classed must be booked for 10 consecutive days. I don't know what this means.

Thank you!

In April classes were $20 each and you can only get the pass at the gym, not in advance.