How do the free nights work at higher point levels?

NicNata

We just got a brilliant deal for an Iceland Intensive cruise next year using our 6 free nights for a 12 night cruise. It was way cheaper applying the free nights versus using current promotional discounts. My question is what happens when you get to 1500 points and 2250 points etc? The website says at 750 points you get 6 free nights - that is easy to understand. However it says when you reach 1500 points then it is +3 nights, at 2250 it is +3 nights etc. Does that mean at 1500 points you get 9 free nights (6+3), at 2250 you get 12 free nights (6+3+3) etc.? It is very unclear to me how the free nights work at higher numbers of points. Has anyone claimed the free nights at higher points levels and if yes, how did it work?

1 hour ago, NicNata said:

We just got a brilliant deal for an Iceland Intensive cruise next year using our 6 free nights for a 12 night cruise. It was way cheaper applying the free nights versus using current promotional discounts. My question is what happens when you get to 1500 points and 2250 points etc? The website says at 750 points you get 6 free nights - that is easy to understand. However it says when you reach 1500 points then it is +3 nights, at 2250 it is +3 nights etc. Does that mean at 1500 points you get 9 free nights (6+3), at 2250 you get 12 free nights (6+3+3) etc.? It is very unclear to me how the free nights work at higher numbers of points. Has anyone claimed the free nights at higher points levels and if yes, how did it work?

No nights are not combinable.  You just get the free three nights as you reach the various levels that are really hard to make a value off, as the promotions are usually less that three "free" nights off the full price.  The 6 and 10 nights are a value, the three --no so much

• Like 3