Joy SC Suite Deck 14

Hrhbob

Just booked an SC Penthouse Suite on Deck 14 for the Joy TA in Feb. I’m aware it is not in or part of the Haven, but are there any additional perks that come with this category of suite? Like priority embark/debark, or whatever?

21 hours ago, Hrhbob said:

Just booked an SC Penthouse Suite on Deck 14 for the Joy TA in Feb. I’m aware it is not in or part of the Haven, but are there any additional perks that come with this category of suite? Like priority embark/debark, or whatever?

We are booked in cabin 14172. We booked it after viewing a TA's review video on YouTube. At the time this catagory had many perks which is one of the reasons we booked it, even though we really needed the extra room and double balcony because we are 3 adults. Anyway, down the line we discovered that they took away just about ALL those perks. There is NO priority anything that I am aware of anymore. That said, they only did this on the Joy....all the other ships in that catabory kept their perks. Bummer for sure, especially since they didn't reduce the price...just took away the perks. There was no promise of them when we booked because we went by a TA's review not NCL's information. I think we get the extra large roomy cabin and balcony and we get a better coffee maker and upgraded soap and shampoo in the bathroom and maybe a dish of snacks once during the cruise. All of which I could live without. 

Edited by uneamie