cruise critic member benefits on ship?

911teri

I have read several posts about cruise critic "guest books" etc on board ship. Can anyone tell me what kind of benefits you may receive for being a cruise critic member? Are there special gatherings on board? We will be on the Carnival Pride July 25th, but so far have not received anything from others going on that cruise.I think it is always fun to meet other vacationers via e-mail and have had a great time in the past meeting fellow travelers. Any hints some of you seasoned cruisers can give me? Thanks!! icon_smile.gif

I am not aware of any benefit Carnival gives CCers. I know some lines do a free meeting.

Fascination 1997 Destiny 2000

Victory 2000 Sensation 2001

Norway 2002 Legend 2002

NCL Dawn 2003 Inspiration 2003

Victory 2004 Holiday 2004

Teri,

No special CC benefits. However, on the Pride, the Cruise Director - Greg Kneale - is an amazing guy and knows about all of us here on Cruise Critic. He often makes sure the Cruise Critic Log Book, which is located in the Library, is out in the open for CCers to sign. And he also makes mention of us during some of his talks.

While it's not a tangible benefit, like a free cake or anything, Greg will make you feel right at home and really enjoys talking with and about all of us here.

Just remember if you talk to him, please tell him "Mark & Mona Said Hi!" He'll know what you mean... icon_smile.gif

Have a great cruise!

Mark ºoº

5/9/04 Pride Cruise - 1st Cruise!

Visit our Webshots Gallery

And tell Greg that Kathy sez Hello too! icon_smile.gif

Kathy

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=ff0000&cdt=2004;06;28;12;00;00&timezone=GMT-0800

Cruise with Mom- Early 80th birthday celebration!!

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=0000ff&cdt=2004;6;06;10;15;00&timezone=GMT-0800

Since we sailed on the Pride in aft cabin 4228!

Ecstasy 05/26/03

Ecstasy 09/13/02

Archived