Arrival to Ship - Miami

audraz2

I was just on the Carnival Website and it said not to arrive earlier than 30 minutes prior to Embarkation. That is 1:30!!! I was thinking about arriving at 11:00. We did this on our last cruise. That was three years ago. Is security that much tighter? What time is suggested? I am cruising with a 2 year old but as long as she has a DVD player (which we have) she is fine for hours!

I was just on the Carnival Website and it said not to arrive earlier than 30 minutes prior to Embarkation. That is 1:30!!! I was thinking about arriving at 11:00. We did this on our last cruise. That was three years ago. Is security that much tighter? What time is suggested? I am cruising with a 2 year old but as long as she has a DVD player (which we have) she is fine for hours!

We arrived at 10am.. no problems.. They started moving people thru security around 10-1030am.. We had skippers club.. onboard at the lido bar by 12pm.. the rest of the pax followed..

When we boarded the S&S cards had not been distributed to the pax waiting.. after security you are sent upstairs to wait for the S&S cards. it started after we boarded.. We were on the Victory 2 weeks ago today:)

Two weeks ago today, we arrived at the port of Miami for our Valor cruise around 9:30. They will check you in and give you the sail & sign card immediately, but it was 10 AM before security opens, and it was exactly 11:30 before the gangway is opened for boarding. So, get there as early as you like but be prepared to wait.

Archived