Please Help!!!

I booked and paid for my wedding which will be aboard the NCL Sun in March 2005. Since I will be getting married in port (Miami), I have had to use TWE. They do not return my calls or e-mails! I finally got through to them and tried to ask them some "normal" bride questions. I wanted to know what type of cake they offered and what the decorations and colors will be. The only answers I have gotten is that the cake is "plain" and the decorations are "standard." I am starting to get really worried that I should try and get a refund and start trying to plan a more traditional wedding where my coordinator will at least talk to me. Please let me know if you have any advice, or if you have had positive or negative experiences with TWE or NCL for your wedding.

We are getting married on the Sun this September. We had some initial concerns about TWE with the lack of communication. Our problem was getting hold of the same person each time.

They did answer our questions, and some verbally. I recall Ev getting a bit ticked at first [img]http://messages.cruisecritic.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

Here's the ones from our email to them:

1) Is there availability to perform the service on that sailing?
Yes, there is availability to perform the wedding on September 26th
2) What time do the Bride and Groom have to be at the dock - earlier than the guests?
Everyone needs to be at the pier no later than 11 AM
3) Does the wine service include the wine, or is it extra? How about juice or milk, etc.?
Wine is included, sodas and ice tea are also included.
4) Prices for extra photo services ie extra prints, DVD, or Video?
Prices for extra pictures run from $7 to $25 depending on the size. Video starts at $650 and DVD $1000
5) Could you email us some sample Invitations to help with the details (i.e. time? Should we put boarding time or earlier or ceremony time on the invitations? We are planning to order these within a month)
Attached
6) We would need wheelchair assistance up the ramps at the pier for possibly 4 people. Confirm this with the local co-ordinator?
That will be Ok

We have dealt with Anna, Cary, and Emily. As for decorations, cake I assume that will be NCL handling that. If you have the confirmation letter from TWE I guess all will be ok. Our bottom line is we want to get married on a cruise ship and we trust all will go well. Best of luck to you!

richard

Archived