New to Princess dining question

Pittypatbr

I am ready to make dining reservations, so just want to know which dining room on Regal Princess is the best.  I am making same time every day reservations for dining with others in addition to our 3 person group.  Thanks for any help.  If it makes a difference, our cabin is close to mid ship, and we are dining early every day.

We like the Concerto on Deck 6.  Not a fan of the Allegro on Deck 6 at the back.  We find the ceilings very low in the Allegro and feel very confined there, so we always avoid that one.   We make sure to make reservations on the Medallion app in advance for the Concerto and vary the time of the reservation by the day depending on the time the ship leaves each port.  We love being able to say goodbye outside on our balcony with a beverage and then go to the Concerto.    

• Like 1

if anyone in your group has mobility issues (wheelchair, walker, trouble with stairs) I would avoid the Allegro as the elevators can get very congested & you have to use the aft elevators or stairs to get there. Otherwise sometimes that back dining room can be less crowded because of that same reason, so it would be what works for your group. Otherwise the menus & meals will be the same in any dining room.

You can also change your reservations once you are on the ship or just for a night or two you are not locked into the reservations you make before cruiseing

• Like 1