Private Transportation Questions

sunlover2

I realize this is not the most economical choice for transportation in PR however, my DH would like to know what your tried and true recommendations would be for private transportation that can be pre-booked. Please, no bashing for asking this question.  Looking for airport to hotel....cruise port to airport.

Any info welcomed. Thank you

I realize it was a while ago but in 2014 we used Puerto Rico Shuttle Van Services and they were excellent.  Before replying to your post,  I looked them up and it looks like they're still providing good service.  We had the same driver pick us up at the airport, bring us to our hotel, bring us to the port from the hotel and then from the port back to the airport. 

2 hours ago, TYTY said:

I realize it was a while ago but in 2014 we used Puerto Rico Shuttle Van Services and they were excellent.  Before replying to your post,  I looked them up and it looks like they're still providing good service.  We had the same driver pick us up at the airport, bring us to our hotel, bring us to the port from the hotel and then from the port back to the airport. 

Thank you for that info. Very helpful!