video wedding

samben

Has any one video taped there wedding by themselves. They say you can't bring your own photographer but I was wondering if they'll let a guest video tape the ceramony and reception.

Thanks,
Sandy

Why don't you take the "If I don't ask they can't say no route" at least thats what I am doing. Actually now that I think of it I told the coordinator that we would video tape our own wedding and it didn't sound like an issue. Well we will see what happens on the wedding day. I will let you know if our guy recording the video gets tossed off deck!!! [img]http://messages.cruisecritic.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Erin & Brent
"Friends are the family that you choose for yourself"

Erin and brent .. when is your wedding and when. We are getting married in St-Thomas in Dec

We are from Edmonton .. well actually St-Albert.

SO let us know how it goes.

Bob and Daphne

[img]http://escati.linkopp.net/cgi-bin/countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=191970&cdt=2004;12;13;17;30;00&timezone=GMT-0500[/img]
13/12 Brilliance of the sea

I just got married in Juneau this past May...I forgot to include this in my review, but the royal romance wedding coordinator recorded our wedding with our video camera. The sound isn't very good, but I still love it. My family really appreciated just being able to see us getting married even though they couldn't really hear us. Maybe the sound would have come out better if it hadn't rained. She tooks some photos with our film camera too. I asked the social host on the ship the day we got on board, and she thought maybe someone would video our wedding. She said it couldn't hurt to bring the camera, and we were so glad that we did. The photographer is not allowed to do this for you which makes sense, but anyone else there can. Everyone that was with us including our limo driver went out of their way to make sure we were happy. The limo driver was willing to video the wedding as well, but the coordinator said she'd be happy to do it first.

Archived