Webb Check-In Problem

Luvtoeat

Did the web check-in last night and all went well until I went to download the embarkation form. Kept getting there was an error processing your

request. Please, try again later. 

The only thing we did not do was to attach a photo. When we sailed on Celebrity they always took our photos when we got to the terminal.

Just wondering if anyone else has run into problems when trying to download the embarkation form.

Yes!  I tried several times yesterday to enter my new passport number onto my August 2024 booking. I kept getting an error message as well..stating that my cruise was more than 20 days out.  This is my 4th cruise with MSC and I've never had this problem before.  Knowing what others have encountered, I determined this was going to be a temporary problem and would be fixed soon.  Fingers crossed.

I got an email from MSC with the cruise ticket, health questionnaire, purchased services, luggage tags and what is shown as embarkation forms. Don't know why at web check-in it is marked to download embarkation forms which kept giving me an error, if the forms come as part of the paperwork I received as shown above.

I also got the 20 days out message when about 30 days out but last night I was still 25 days out and was able to check in.

Same issue. I did the web check in (it shows completed for all people) and did the "send email" for the cruise ticket and that worked fine. I did the download embarkation forms and got an error. We also have not done the photos.   I am guessing photos are printed on the document? I will, at some point soon do the photos and see if that makes a difference. 

I had the hardest time doing the photo. The system "automatically" takes your picture once it recognizes your face instead of you pushing a button. No lie it took me at least 75 tries. I kept getting "rotate your face", whatever that means.

I was finally able to get a photo by going to the website and on about the 19th try it worked. Of course my photo is of me looking very pissed off with a bit of a Karen face. I heard they retake it at the pier so I have that going for me.