Non-Alcoholic drinks on Britannia

Thedonkeycentrehalf

As a non-drinker these days, when we were on Ventura earlier this year, we were impressed with the extended range of mocktails that were on offer since we were last on board.  Mrs DCH found she preferred them to the alcoholic ones. 

We have our first trip on Britannia in February so does it have the same drinks range as Ventura?

Also, I was disappointed to see that the onboard tea had switched to Tetley which I can't stand.  Is that the same across the fleet as if so, I think I'll be taking my own teabags with me?

Thanks

When we were on Britannia in July we discovered that whilst each bar only listed a few cocktails or mocktails they would do others if you asked. On Iona they wouldn’t. However I only recall two mocktails being listed in the menus!

Yes it’s Tetley tea if you want the freebie stuff. Tea Pigs in the Costa if you are happy to pay for it. 

• Like 1

We were on Britannia in September and 2 of our tablemates had the non alcoholic drinks package. I was quite impressed they had non alcoholic wine and gin as well as zero beer.. Things have certainly come a long way . They were also drinking the mocktails but I didn't see a menu. 

• Like 1