Carnival excursion pricing

rcd1969

I have read several postings on this topic but was hoping someone could help. I contacted Carnival via email as someone suggested....guestinfo@carnival.com

It's been several days and I haven't received a response. Many cruisers stated they received a pdf attachment from carnival. Does anyone have this?

You could call Carnival direct and speak to one of the representatives. They will quote prices for you if you know which tour you are interested in. They will also send you a booklet with the tours that are offered on your cruise.

Marty

CARNIVAL MIRACLE

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=008000&cdt=2004;12;12;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

I recently requested the excursion list with prices for the 10/24/04 sailing of the Destiny. I received the information via e-mail 3 days later. I sent my request through guestinfo@carnival.com. I received a reply within 24 hours saying the information would be sent within the next few days. I got it 2 days later. If you didn't receive a reply within 24 hours, I'd say you need to e-mail again. Be sure to tell them what ship and the sailing date you need.

dolph.gif

Carnival Pride 5/4/02

Carnival Conquest 1/19/03

Carnival Legend 1/16/04

Carnival Destiny 10/24/04

Carnival Valor 10/30/05

florida_fl_md_wht.gif

It sometimes takes a while, but they will get back to you with a complete list including prices.

With Carnival you need to have a little patience. icon_biggrin.gif

I believe in Miracles

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=000080&cdt=2004;6;19;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

MIRACLE JUNE 19, 2004

Calm Seas, Good Friends

I posted about this too. I emailed the same address and am still waiting for a response from Carnival. I did get some prices over the phone, but there's 12 people on the cruise with us and we may want to do different excursions so I'd like the whole list.

Legend 6/04

Conquest 2/03

Does anyone know why Carnival does not have this stuff listed on the web page?? All the other cruise lines seem to allow people the choice of prebooking excursions why cant Carnival.

Going NOWHERE

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=000080&cdt=2004;10;22;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Miracle, February 13, 2005

Legend, October 22,2004

Voyager August 31,2003

Victory September 22,2002

Regal Empress,June 2001

Sensation,August 2000

Archived