Rose Hall Beach Club?

bdwc

Anyone out there been to Rose Hall Beach Club? Can you tell me what it was like? Need to know how old you have to be to jet ski. Thanks!!!! Diana

[img]http://animatedgif.net/sports/diver_e0.gif[/img] [img]http://escati.linkopp.net/cgi-bin/countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=4169e1&cdt=2004;7;25;10;0;00&timezone=GMT-0600[/img]  Until my feet hit the Conquest deck

Isn't Rose Hall Haunted??? I could have sworn I seen that on the Travel channel for haunted places. Something about a Nanny killin the folks who lived there way back when..might be mistaken..but hey ask while your there and come back and let us know..I am thinking it is the place cause Johnny Cash would visit there often cause he had a home nearby and I think he even wrote a song about it on a visit there one time. Please let us know ok!! Thanks

Cyt

Atlantic
Oceanic
Norway
Enchantment of the Seas
Destiny
Voyager of the Seas
Conquest March 30th 2003
Glory May 29th 2004
Caribbean Princess Oct 23 2004
Legend November 19 2004

Cyt, Rose Hall is suppose to be haunted. Actually it wasn't the nanny, it was Annie Palmer (mistress of the house) and she murdered all three of her husbands.

Really cool house and the Wyndham Rose Hall Resort was absolutely great.

[img]http://escati.linkopp.net/cgi-bin/countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=8b0000&cdt=2004;08;23;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0600[/img]
8/23 Holiday

Rose Hall Beach is entirely separate from the Rose Hall (Haunted) Mansion). It was about $16 for two which included lounges. It really is not a beach club but does have refresment stand, rest rooms, music and water craft to rent nearby. We did an inclusive tour with Reyn of a-zjamaicaplanners.com which included entry into both places plus stops for shopping and at Margarettaville. It was safe and a wonderful overall tour of the island was included.
Bon Voyage

Celebrity Millennium 2/22/04
Carnival Conquest 10/26/2003
Carnival Legend 4/11/2003
Carnival Pride 2/23/2002
Celebrity Galaxy 11/2001
Grand Princess 3/2001
Celebrity Millennium 9/9/2000
Sea Princess 2/22/1999
Vison of the Seas 10/28/1998
Rhapsody of the Seas 3/1998
Celebrity Century 3/1997