Please help me answer this question....

matt082600

I was speaking with my brother the other day regarding various cruise lines. He insisted that some of the newer Carnival ships had a rock climbing wall and ice-skating rink. I thought only RCI ships had those amenities. Has anyone ever been on a Carnival ship and found those amenities? Any help would be appreciated!

You are correct. Only RCI has ships with rock climbing walls and ice-skating rinks.

Spirit 3/22/04

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=111111&cdt=2004;3;22;16;0;00&timezone=GMT-0500

RCCL Viking Seranade 4/95

Carnival Jubilee 4/97

RCCL Majesty of the Seas 4/99

Norwegin Sun 4/00

Carnival Destiny 5/01

Carnival Destinty 4/02

Carnival Pride 3/03

I believe he is mistaken. You can easily go to www.carnival.com and look at all the deck plans for all the ships. No ice skating or rock climbing to be found.

dolph.gif

Carnival Pride 5/4/02

Carnival Conquest 1/19/03

Carnival Legend 1/16/04

Carnival Destiny 10/24/04

Carnival Valor 10/30/05

florida_fl_md_wht.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by matt082600:

I was speaking with my brother the other day regarding various cruise lines. He insisted that some of the newer Carnival ships had a rock climbing wall and ice-skating rink. I thought only RCI ships had those amenities. Has anyone ever been on a Carnival ship and found those amenities? Any help would be appreciated!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

When you tell your brother he's wrong be sure to hold his head in the crook of your arm and give him a noogie with your knuckles.

That's the only appropriate way to tell a sibling they were wrong about something.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Ms Belvedere:

When you tell your brother he's wrong be sure to hold his head in the crook of your arm and give him a noogie with your knuckles.

That's the only appropriate way to tell a sibling they were wrong about something.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

LOL>....I think I will do just that!!!! I knew I was correct, but I thought I would check with the experts on CC. Thanks!

Archived