Oasis...UDP...Refreshment package questions

bluebelt

I will be on the 3/3 sailing on Oasis.  I just booked and was looking at the different packages.  It has been several years since we have cruised Royal.  I am thinking about the UDP package but cannot decide if it is worth it.  It seems to have sky rocketed.  We have 1 free dinner with our booking.  Has anyone had issues getting into the restaurants after purchasing a UDP?  What did you like or not like about it?  I am not new to Oasis we have just cruised on NCL several times since our last RCCL cruise.  We have gotten used to having more restaurants to choose from with the package.  NCL is far from perfect but just want to hear recent cruisers experience with the package.

I am looking at the refreshment package...It includes bottled water and specialty coffee (but not Starbucks).  What other specialty coffee is there on Oasis?  Does Oasis still have the smoothie bar by the gym?

2 hours ago, bluebelt said:

I will be on the 3/3 sailing on Oasis.  I just booked and was looking at the different packages.  It has been several years since we have cruised Royal.  I am thinking about the UDP package but cannot decide if it is worth it.  It seems to have sky rocketed.  We have 1 free dinner with our booking.  Has anyone had issues getting into the restaurants after purchasing a UDP?  What did you like or not like about it?  I am not new to Oasis we have just cruised on NCL several times since our last RCCL cruise.  We have gotten used to having more restaurants to choose from with the package.  NCL is far from perfect but just want to hear recent cruisers experience with the package.

I am looking at the refreshment package...It includes bottled water and specialty coffee (but not Starbucks).  What other specialty coffee is there on Oasis?  Does Oasis still have the smoothie bar by the gym?

Oasis does have a vitality bar by the gym. I went there to get vitamin water. Other than in carts as I got off the ship this was the only place I could find it. They do make some kind of smoothies, there was a menu hanging. I tried some free granola bars one morning and they were interesting. I just wanted the vitamin water. I keep one in my cabin refrigerator. 

There are 2 cafes with specialty coffee, promenade and deck 8, central park where the roast beef sandwiches are during lunch. Idk if you can get them in Mdr, I just go to the promenade cafe. It opens first. 630 am I believe. 

9 hours ago, firefly333 said:

Oasis does have a vitality bar by the gym. I went there to get vitamin water. Other than in carts as I got off the ship this was the only place I could find it. They do make some kind of smoothies, there was a menu hanging. I tried some free granola bars one morning and they were interesting. I just wanted the vitamin water. I keep one in my cabin refrigerator. 

There are 2 cafes with specialty coffee, promenade and deck 8, central park where the roast beef sandwiches are during lunch. Idk if you can get them in Mdr, I just go to the promenade cafe. It opens first. 630 am I believe. 

Thank you!