Room on the galaxy

Crazy Cruiser Man

I am going on feb 07 cruise on the galaxy and i would like to know if

anybody has info on cabin number 8007 . its on a corner and i am wondering if the romm is smaler or is the view obstucted .

thank you.

Which cruise.

February 2, 12, 23,

Just got off yesterday from that exact cabin. It is a lot larger than the other cabins around that area. The other forward facing rooms are larger than the side rooms, but it is even larger than them. My steward was cleaning the forward facing cabin next door on day and I looked in and saw the difference and we talked about all of the rooms up there and their sizes. He said you could get 5 people in our room as opposed to 3 in the forward facing and 2 max in the side cabins.

We had a great private view out the window overlooking the bow which was great going thru the Panama Canal.:)

Just got off yesterday from that exact cabin. It is a lot larger than the other cabins around that area. The other forward facing rooms are larger than the side rooms, but it is even larger than them. My steward was cleaning the forward facing cabin next door on day and I looked in and saw the difference and we talked about all of the rooms up there and their sizes. He said you could get 5 people in our room as opposed to 3 in the forward facing and 2 max in the side cabins.

We had a great private view out the window overlooking the bow which was great going thru the Panama Canal.:)

Thank you for the info

I saw pictures from that room it they did not seem to be well decorated.

we will be 4 in the room is there a sofa bed or do they bring small beds

for the night

There is a large window looking out the front. Did not really look at the sofa closely but it didn't look overly big. Probably could sleep 1 adult or 2 kids ok. There is a lot of room between the door entrance and the bathroom where another bed or something could be placed.

Archived