Triumph dining rooms & seat times...

MamaParrotHead

One dining room will have the 5:45 and 8:00 seating. The other will have 6:15 and 8:30 seating. All the dining rooms are very similiar...one is not necessarily better than the other.

Well, you'd think that logic would come into play, and they would assign you to the dining room nearest your cabin, wouldn't you? Unfortunately, not always the case.

On the Sensation, I was in cabin E1 (can't get any more forward that that!).....and I was assigned the AFT dining room. TALK about a walk!!

Oh well, it sure kept me from gaining any weight on that cruise.:D

What is the difference between the two? I know that the times are staggared a bit. Is one better or more beautiful than the other?:rolleyes:

Paris is a larger dining room than London. If you are at the early seating in the Paris dining room, the views out the windows, sometimes of the setting sun, are spectacular. London does not have windows.

Paris is a larger dining room than London. If you are at the early seating in the Paris dining room, the views out the windows, sometimes of the setting sun, are spectacular. London does not have windows.

London DOES have windows, it's just that they are on the sides because it is located mid ship.

Paris would have better views, being aft. More tables would have views - I'm assuming. We never ate there, but were in there one morning, looking for my brother and his family.

London DOES have windows, it's just that they are on the sides because it is located mid ship.

Paris would have better views, being aft. More tables would have views - I'm assuming. We never ate there, but were in there one morning, looking for my brother and his family.

But there is a corridor that runs down the side of the ship on Lobby Deck and Atlantic Deck right beside the London Dining Room. There are doors there that open onto the corridor.

Archived