Embarkation on the Regal Princess today?

Mary Ann 2

3 hours ago, Mary Ann 2 said:

We boarded today and stepped on the ship at 10:44!! We dropped off luggage about 9:45. In line around 10 and were on the outer side next to the first two queues. No waiting anywhere once they let us inside before 10:30. Great embarkation!!

Great to hear! Sounds like whatever the issue was they are starting to work it out. Enjoy your cruise! We board on the 27 so hopefully it is still better then

• Like 2

Hope that we hear from people who arrived a bit later, like 11:30 or 12:00 and how long it took them to get into the terminal. My mom will need a wheelchair to board since the gangway goes back and forth, and standing outside in a line for an hour is not something she can comfortably do.

45 minutes ago, texasparalegal said:

Hope that we hear from people who arrived a bit later, like 11:30 or 12:00 and how long it took them to get into the terminal. My mom will need a wheelchair to board since the gangway goes back and forth, and standing outside in a line for an hour is not something she can comfortably do.

They had benches for anyone with disabilities up at the entrance where it says welcome. Just take her up there first thing. It didn’t seem like they joined the first in line but maybe waited there for the rest of their party. No sure. 

• Thanks 1

On 12/3/2023 at 5:03 PM, texasparalegal said:

We met a couple who arrived more like 11:30 and she needed a wheelchair or somewhere to sit and they were told there were none available.  Be sure you have reserved that ahead of time. I was not happy to hear that it took them 1.5-2 hours to board!!

On 12/4/2023 at 10:59 AM, helenb said:

Thank you so much for this report! I would also appreciate a report when you disembark, to see if they have resolved those issues as well.

So we were the first off after walk-offs at about 8 am, and we just walked down the ramp with no stops and got our luggage and right up to immigration. We were done in like a half an hour!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Mary Ann 2 said:

So we were the first off after walk-offs at about 8 am, and we just walked down the ramp with no stops and got our luggage and right up to immigration. We were done in like a half an hour!

That's great to hear! Thank you so much for following up on this.

• Like 1