Bed preference, anywhere on acct to submit?

ellasabe

Other lines AZ Silversea, Seaborne, we've been able to check a box for bed preference ( 1 or 2 bed set-up).  I haven't sailed Celebrity in quite a few years, is there a place anywhere on my booking or account where I can pre-submit or check a box????

Thanks!

22 minutes ago, StopTheWorld said:

Yes. In manage reservation on the website, then under room. You can choose beds together or apart.

IMG_4367.png

I got there, but my Bed Configuration is Unknown, however it is in black, not blue, and no drop down arrow to change it.. 

Hmmmm

5 hours ago, ellasabe said:

I got there, but my Bed Configuration is Unknown, however it is in black, not blue, and no drop down arrow to change it.. 

Hmmmm

Some suites will feature true king-size beds, and these typically do not split into two single beds.

You may need to contact Celebrity or your TA to check whether your chosen suite has a bed that is able to be split.

6 hours ago, ellasabe said:

Hmmmm

thats what I get too.  Id like two beds instead of one 

I shot off an email to my agent.  Hate to bother him when it is something I've always been able to do myself.  We have an  A2 Aqua class stateroom on the first leg, and a C2 Concierge on the 2nd leg.  I didnt think either of those had any kind of special King bed that was not able to be separated, as a poster above speculated.