World club membership

ClaireRuss

Just curious as to how long it takes to receive your world club membership number after completing your first cruise?

We disembarked Queen Victoria on 24th November after the fantastic Northern Lights cruise. But nothing received yet and no number in my Cunard.com account details page.

Thanks

50 minutes ago, ClaireRuss said:

Just curious as to how long it takes to receive your world club membership number after completing your first cruise?

We disembarked Queen Victoria on 24th November after the fantastic Northern Lights cruise. But nothing received yet and no number in my Cunard.com account details page.

Thanks

I am not sure you do. I think it’s visible when you book your next cruise. You see it on the confirmation letter . It may well be on your booking confirmation for your first cruise. You don’t really need it for anything if you have no future bookings. If you do book again make sure you say it’s a repeat booking or you may be allocated another number. 

Ah, found it on my confirmation letter and was able to add it to my profile. Strange that their IT systems don't talk to each other and do this automatically! Thanks for the replies folks.

Edited by ClaireRuss
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, ClaireRuss said:

Ah, found it on my confirmation letter and was able to add it to my profile. Strange that their IT systems don't talk to each other and do this automatically! Thanks for the replies folks.

Oh that’s good, glad you sorted it. If  you book again make sure it’s the same number. If it’s not just ring them and they will sort it. It’s not a problem just irritating to have to ring. 

• Like 2