Live from the Valor

Wennfred

Just returned from the Adult Comedy show, this guy Frank Delpizzo was pretty good, not as good as Micheal Macy but

all right. Headed back to the cabin to get some sleep.

DAY 4, Isla Roatan, Honduras Port Day

Its 9:30am and I get up, I look out my window and its a we see land!!! no birds flying around the ship yet, but the

land is getting closer. We dock at 11am and will be on the pier by 11:30am for our Beginners Scuba, Im currently

Advance Scuba certified but Wendy isnt, this will be her first dive and thats why its the Beginners Scuba

excursion. For all you Scuba newbies, I will write some about this here and a whole topic in the Scuba Forum when I

return. Lets hope Wendy won't freak out, I could use a Dive buddy.

Now to answer questions:

Mom2chris:

Im still waiting to get a call from Camp Carnival staff to head up and take pictures, I guess they forgot me so I

will have to head up there again. I want to do it when the kids are gone. When I get back from the Scuba Excursion

I will head up there to take some shots. Your son will be in the 2 - 5 Year old group. Camp Carnival is located on

Deck 12 Forward. On day Parents must be present at all of this evening's activities until 10pm. Then it states,

Attention Parents - You MUST always show your sail and sign card and cell phone/beeper when signing children in and

out. It must also be the same parents signing in and out. Age 2 - 5 years old, Cell phones/Beepers are available

free of charge for children and under and children with special needs. Cabin 2465 is the same layout as this one on

the Victory, I cant tell you about the other Cat. 1a. Scarletts does have a Bar in the middle separating both

dinning rooms and I will ask when I return to get my copy of the menu.

MamaParrotHead:

Its not problem, I get bored sometimes and if I have a task, on the way to the Task I find things to do. Theres a

contact also from Romania, his name is Gabrial and he has her Email. Im using a Canon 20D, This camera is amazing.

Im glad I ran into that Professional photographer in South Beach, He was using the Top of the Line Canon 1D, and he

gave me some awesome tips and showed me how to use it. I also know how to read the Histogram.

Merc:

Deb, all cabins have 2 bathrobes, even this Cat. 1a

Kelz66:

Get back to work, you only got 1 month and 3 weeks and 1 day to get here, you will be here in no time, time flys

when your having fun at work hehe.

Darkkskyzz:

I took alot of pictures of the water slide, I havent gone down it yet because we have 4 back to back days in port,

the last day while we are at sea I will jump right on it.

For all you Platinum Card holders, there is a special section at the Pursers office, no need to wait inline, I will

have a picture of it also.

We are so close to land now, I will log-off and write more when we get back from our exciting Isla Roatan Beginners

Scuba trip.

Fred

Wennfred: I am enjoying your daily posts from the Valor as DH & I will be on Valor in November for our first Carnival sailing. Have cruised other lines several times but were hesitant about Carnival until now.

I'm a writer by trade and enjoy your posts that keep people on the edge of their seats until your next post. Keep copies of your posts - perhaps there is a book or magazine story about this cruise in your future.:)

Dianne

Fred,

Sounds like you are having a great time. I cannot wait to read your review of your dive trip. My wife and I are both certified PADI divers and have a private tour booked for Cayman, but I'd be interested to hear how your experience through Carnival is.

Jeni, I love the updated signature line. It seems like we only have 3 people in our roll call.

You will love Roatan!! It has the 2nd largest barrier reef in the world. We SCUBA but did a snorkle on this port because our kids were along (Tabyana Beach). We used to live on Okinawa and the reef was very close to what we experienced there. Amazing.

You will love Roatan!! It has the 2nd largest barrier reef in the world. We SCUBA but did a snorkle on this port because our kids were along (Tabyana Beach). We used to live on Okinawa and the reef was very close to what we experienced there. Amazing.

Hootsie, was the reef close to Tabyana beach or did you do an excursion and go out to it? In other words was the snorkeling good right off the beach there? DH is a diver - is this where he should go diving? He has been diving in Grand Cayman several times already so wants a new spot for our cruise on Valor in June. The kids and I would like to snorkle at some point but if we don't have to take an excursion that would be great - just hang out on the beach and snorkle when we want - that's the life!

Hootsie, was the reef close to Tabyana beach or did you do an excursion and go out to it? In other words was the snorkeling good right off the beach there? DH is a diver - is this where he should go diving? He has been diving in Grand Cayman several times already so wants a new spot for our cruise on Valor in June. The kids and I would like to snorkle at some point but if we don't have to take an excursion that would be great - just hang out on the beach and snorkle when we want - that's the life!

The reef is at Tabyana Beach and it's amazing. You can snorkel at waist high water if you want and you can rent pontoon boats and go out further.

You may want to take the curise excursion tho. There is only one road on the island and it's awful. The beach is far from the port and I'd hate to be stuck out there with not cab ride back (cabs were not easy to find at all). It's a very poor island. This was in 2004 tho, so maybe it's changed. Of all four ports (Roatan, Cozumel, Cayman, Belize) this was our favorite port (BY FAR). Well worth the tour price. Our girls were 16, 12 & 11 at the time and just loved it. They even saw octopus while on the reef. The people were SO friendly too. I'm jealous! We are doing the Valor/Eastern in a couple weeks so I hope it's as good as the west.

Day 4 Isla Roatan Port Day

We docked at 11am, while the rest of the ship was departing the ship, The Certified Scuba excursion and the

Beginners Scuba excursion has to wait in the Ivanhoe Theater. We was met there by a rep of Anythony Keys Resort, we

had to fill out some paper work then we were off to the Pier, once at the Pier we got on a bus, they

separated the Certified Divers and the Newbie scuba and they headed off to another location while we took a 15

minute bus ride to Anthony Keys Resort, there we went into a room and took a few lessons on how to scuba, very

informative and was a refresher for me. Then they gave us a Blue Band to put around our wrist later when we

returned to the beach. We boarded the boat and it took us to Tabyana Beach and there the boat docked on a pier, we

donned our scuba equipment and headed off the small pier and into the beach, Water temp was 81 degrees, no need for

a 3mm wetsuit and they do not want you to wear gloves, you are not allow to touch anything on the reef. We did a

few things like Clear Mask, remove regulator and recover and also breath with the other regulator if you ran out of

air. At this point Wendy said heck no, this isnt for her so she got back on the beach and stayed on the boat and

took pictures, there went my dive buddy, I was able to buddy up with the 2 other people and the instructor. We

dropped down to 9 feet and he checked us and then we headed to the reef which dropped down from 15 to 30 feet and

at one point we were over the wall of a reef, the aqua blue water got darker and you could feel a thermal climb,

water shifted to like 74 degrees in an instant. Thats as much as we went and then we started heading back. I took

lots of pictures on this dive with those cheapy underwater cameras, I hope they came out. We returned to the beach

and rinsed off and got back on the bus and the bus took us back to the Cruise Terminal, its a tiny town or village,

we didnt have time to explore it but at that point we were tired. The couple that sat with us during dinner took a

taxi tour around Isla Roatan, it cost them 30.00 per person, no air condition in the cab but there was a nice

breeze, their private tour lasted 2 hours and they had a good time, You can not take a Cab to Tabyana Beach, its a

private beach open to cruise ships excursions only, that also where the ZipLine people meet. So if you want to go

to this beautiful beach, you must book it through Carnival. The Cabs wont take you there.

We went back to the cabin to drop off our bags and take a quick shower then off to the Deli to get a Grilled Tuna

fish sandwich. it was 5pm and we didnt eat breakfast. At 6:15pm we went to dinner and had Filet Mignon, also had

the Rigatoni pasta with sausage it was spicy, it was a good dinner. We ended with the N.Y. Cheesecake.

Wendy headed off to the cabin while I went to the Comedy Show, this guy was again ok, he made us laugh, the show

lasted 45 minutes. I returned to my cabin and I wanted to try a few things on the Room Service menu so I just

ordered it, its 9:30pm as I write this, Lets see how long it takes.

We got a notice under the door that the hours of Belize Island tour and Baboon Sanctuary was changed to one hour

eariler to 9:15am and not 10:15am. We have to get up eariler, I placed the Breakfast room service slip outside the

door.

Last night if you have been reading my daily review, We went to Supper Club, my tablemates Carlos and Jane didnt go

to the dining room to eat either, they went up to Lido to have dinner. The Matre'd called them in their cabin to

find out why they weren't at dinner and then asked about us LOL. He wanted to make sure everything was fine. This

is the first time I have ever seen this happen, blew me away. Since we sit right next to the entrance of the

Lincoln dining room thats where the Matre'd greets you as you go in, we saw him calling a few cabins that didnt

show up, must be a new thing?

Tomorrow we will Tender out to Belize and we will have another Comedian come onboard tomorrow, for tomorrow nights

show, this guys name is Meri Hobbs, another guy I havent heard, hope he is good. 3 Comedians in a roll is Great!!!!

They will also have Deck Party tomorrow night at 11:30pm with Buffet and music by "Total Eclipse" and then Games

at 11:45pm... sweet going to have to take a nap for this one hehe.

Room service got here in 17 minutes, not bad. She said wow, you have a big cabin LOL. I told her it was a Cat.1a and she said wow again. I ordered the BLT, cheddar Cheese, Refried bean and lettuce in a whole wheat wrap and Shredded Chicken Fajita with crisp greens and guacamole in a jalapeno and tomato wrap. So far its all good.

Now to answer some questions:

98Charlie:

Thanks for your commentS, you will have a fun time on this ship in November.

Adam185:

The dive was amazing but my mask since it was new kept fogging up and every 5 mintues I had to flood it and clear it so I could see. They take you around this awesome massive reef just outside the beach and there are areas that look like caverns where you are surrounded by reefs on both sides and nice white sands in the middle. I took lots of pictures. Both in the Caymans and Isla Roaton a wetsuit is not needed the water temp is from 79 to 81 degrees. By the way we had passengers that fly in from Miami and Milano Italy just to dive here with Anthony Keys Resort. They run a good safe operation, well organized and the equipment is in good shape.

Poptart:

Yes normally a Cat 1a is inside and has upper and lower bunks, but 2465 is an L Shape configured cabin and pretty big with 2 windows. The other cabin on the other side of the ship opposite 2465 is the same.

Nikita:

The reef off of Tabyana Beach is right there, very close for snorklers. I will post pictures when I get back. It is true what Hootsie wrote, you have to book it through Carnival, Cabs can not and are not allowed to drop you off here, its a private beach used for cruiseships etc. My tablemates cab drove right past it and told them he isnt allowed to stop there.

Hootsie:

Its too bad we didnt spend too much time after my dive at this beautiful beach, so far this port is my favorite, it hasnt changed since 2004. Nothing new was done to it. Next time I will book the Tabyana Beach tour and layout and enjoy the sun, white sands, aqua blue clear warm waters and an awesome view.

Something came on the News briefly and then it went off about 11 people died on a Cruise Excursion, can someone post what happend here because again, Im short on time and dont want to search for the treads. Just a quick discription of what happened. Thanks.

Fred

12 Americans Reported Dead In Tour Bus Crash

POSTED: 6:41 pm EST March 22, 2006

UPDATED: 9:09 pm EST March 22, 2006

SANTIAGO, Chile -- Twelve Americans are reported dead after a bus carrying cruise ship tourists plunged down a mountain ravine in northern Chile.

Authorities said four other people -- two Americans, the Chilean bus driver and a tour guide -- were seriously injured in the crash along a rugged highway near the Pacific port city of Arica.

The crash occurred as the tourists were returning to their Millennium cruise ship after visiting the nearby Lauca National Park.

The ship was scheduled to leave for Peru early Monday, but the departure has been postponed in the wake of the accident.

Your review so far is great! I love the little details. A question, is Wendy with you for the evening activites like the comedy show or when she heads back to the cabin does she stay in? Have you two checked out the Disco at all? How does this itinerary compare to the Western Caribbean?

Your scuba experience sounds great! I got certified about 6 years ago and I never really go because of the money. Now that I am done with college though and actually have a job- and hearing you talk about it- I really want to go again!!!!

Thanks Fred for the info on diving. I think we will probably stick with our private tour for this trip, but may look at a Carnival excursion on our next.

The Celebrity tragedy is just horrible. My heart goes out to the families of those who perished.

DAY 5 Belize Port Day (Tendering)

Its 8:15am and we start to anchor, room service arrived, I ordered bagels and cream cheese and apple juice to start

my day, we have to be down at the Ivanhoe Theater at 9:15am this morning for our Belize City and Baboon excursion.

I Will update when I get back.

Just want to add that if you are not booking a tour, you can still come down and get a Tender sticker that you put

on the shirt with a number on it. People were able to tender off earily, Our Time to be down at the Ivanhoe

Theater was 9:30am and People that had tender tickets were already tending out but on the Starboard side on the

ship. So you dont have to wait all day to get off, you can get off earily.

We are back, the Tender ride only took 10 minutes, but we have good news about Belize, The government struck a deal

with Carnival Cruise line to build a seaport that would hold up to 4 ships with enclosed buildings that would sell

stuff. This is due to finish 2 years from now. Belize is another beautiful country, very green all over. The cruise

terminal was so crowded and no one was directing you as to where to meet up with your group or excursions. We

finally found the bus for the Baboon & City tour. This tour took around 4 hours total. We got to see where the

Baboons hang out in a jungle setting, it was nice and cool once inside the jungle but once outside in the sun it

felt like 92 degrees, pretty hot. Checking out the Black Monkeys took around 45 minutes to an hour. They are not

Baboons but Black Monkeys. The Male dominate monkey had a roar of a lion and when you hear it you just wanted to

run for your life LOL...I heard Wendy in the back of the group say OUCH! She had a monster size mosquito on her

thigh and it just rammped this massive stinger into her leg to pump blood juice. It swelled up and itched pretty

bad, she said it felt like it was burning. I asked the tour guy if I should piss on it LOL... we all started to

laugh and continue on with the tour. We fed a tiny newly born monkey right from the tree with his mother watching

closely by... Then we continued the city tour. The Terminal has lots of nice shops, and resturants.

Once we dropped off our cameras and bags, we went upstairs to eat, We went to the Fish and Chips section, just one

flight up the stairs on Lido deck, The Fish and Chips were 2 big tasty pieces of fish fried in some type of batter

with fries... After eating these 2 pieces of fish I was almost full. I will go back tomorrow for some more Fish and

Chips. Of those reviews I have read that the fish and chips were too greasy or bland, that wasnt the case here.

Totally different experience and I will take some pictures tomorrow, they were served in some cool aluminum bowls

and square aluminum small trays so you can sit the bowls on it and also your cup of tarter sauce. We went back down

to Lido to see what they had because it was Japanese food day. I just got some extra orange color rice to go with

my fish.

This is all I have to add about Belize, The distance between the Ship and the Terminal is over 2 miles, its pretty

far because there is a long reef blocking the way in, but the Tender boats they used from Belize are extremely

fast.

Now to answer questions:

JeseryGirl97:

Thanks for posting what had happen about the incident in Chile. Wendy does not hang out with me after dinner, she

suffers from Fibro, and that means she is always tired and fatigue, so she usually want to hit the sack around 9pm.

I go alone to the Shows and activites, I usually find someone to hang out with, if not I just do my own thing, then

when I get back I jump on the bed and wake her up to tell her about the show LOL...The Beginners Scuba adventure

with Anthony Keys was really for certified divers, since it was 3 of us and out of the 3 two of us was already

certified and the 3rd person did it like 20 years ago, the instructor took us deeper then normal for newbies. So I

would recommend the Beginners Scuba as a refresher course, thats another reason why I did it, and wendy isnt

certified either but she gave it a go and then said it wasnt for her so she went up and stayed on the beach. This

was a beach dive with a nice beautiful reef right next too it. The 2 tank certified dive went a different way and

did they dives off a boat. I would love to do this dive again but I really want to lay out on this beautiful beach

next time and do my Dives in Belize or in Cozumel.

Its 3:45pm and the ship leaves in 1 hour at 4:30pm, Its nap time now, Wendy is already knocked out lol.

See you all later, keep in touch..

Fred

Alright, good news about a Belize dock right? Our cruise has 3 out of 4 tenders. Not sure what to think about that since I have never taken a tender, but it sure beats skipping the stop all together!

Feeding a monkey must have been cool! And it's good to know you did not have to pee on Wendy's leg!!!

Are they showing the news about the Princess fire onboard?

We went to dinner tonight and I had the Filet Mignon again, I didnt care for the Beef Welington so I got the Filet

Mignon. I had my favorite desert, Banana Ragot, love that I should of ordered 2 of them. Wendy went back to the

cabin to get some sleep, I went to the show, This comedian was ok, I was glad the he came out first and they a

singer came out and thats when I left to go get some rest myself, I might order room service just to try something

else. I saw the fire on the Princess Cruiseship and they mentioned that one person had a heart attach, its been a

crazy week for cruiselines. I wonder if someone left an iron on or fell asleep while smoking a cigarette.

For the lady that needed a Scrapbook kit, they finally put them out, after a few days of asking and they all looked

puzzled. Wendy went up to the photo area and looked in the case where we got our Underwater Cameras and the

scrapbook kit was in the case. So we picked one up for the Cruise Critic member that left hers behind, I will have

to do a search later when I get home to find this person and mail it to her.

One new thing I noticed on this ship is that they now have Casual Portraits everyday during the evening hours. They

used to only have the Pictures or formal portraits on formal nights, at least on my last 3 cruises on the Spirit

Class. Well on this one they have sunset sceneries and beach backgrounds everyday for more pictures. I only do them

on formal nights.

The Matre'd came over to our table to chat with us, He is Lloyd Lewis from England, and a very nice cat. I took

that time to drill him on some questions, although he has been with CCL for only 1 year, he seem to know alot, He

also knew about the new seaport pier they will be build in Belize, he also mention that Isla Roatan will be

building something new for CCL as well. He also mentioned that Carnival Freedoms water slide will extend outside of

the ship over to the side some, so as you slide down you will see the ocean probably in a clear tube.

JerseyGirl97:

I havent hit the Disco yet, Probably tomorrow night, this itinerary keeps you very busy and tired. Im used to 3 ports with sea days cruises, this one has 4 ports. So usually by the time the show is over Im done for the night or after the Midnight Adult show.

Tomorrow is Day 6 and we are in Costa Maya. Costa Maya will be new to me, never been there. I will sleep in and get up around 9am, then head out and hit a Beach Break bar and grill somewhere that has those Table massages on the beach, probably get a few of those, some chips and salsa and some beers. Then head back to the ship around 2pm after a nice tan.

Room Service only took 15 minutes tonight, very fast.... I got the Tuna fish sandwich and cheesecake with strawberries.

See ya all tomorrow, Time left on this account is 8 minutes so the Copy and Paste works pretty well, except for Cruise Critic is very slow at times.

Fred

Question:

I have heard about people needing photo ID as well as your sign and sail card to get off and on the ship. (Maybe I misunderstood?) I just assumed that it would work like RCCL and they would digitally take your picture and it would be tagged into your card. That way when you went to get back on boat, they saw your picture right away and knew if it was you or not. No need to carry your licence or passport into port.

How does it work on the Valor?

I asked the tour guy if I should piss on it LOL.

OMG! I burst out laughing at this! I thought I was the only one who knew that, too!

I love your posts Fred, and again want to express my appreciation for you taking the time to do this! I'll toss questions after you get back and have more time (and not precious minutes!)

I can't wait until I sail!

Love, love, love the reviews!

Question:

I have heard about people needing photo ID as well as your sign and sail card to get off and on the ship. (Maybe I misunderstood?) I just assumed that it would work like RCCL and they would digitally take your picture and it would be tagged into your card. That way when you went to get back on boat, they saw your picture right away and knew if it was you or not. No need to carry your licence or passport into port.

How does it work on the Valor?

If I remember correctly, the photo ID isn't for Carnival use, it's for the local immigration/port authority people who patrol the immediate area surrounding the ships. I think I remember only needing it to board in Nassau (there was a fenced in area you had to pass through to get on and off the pier).

I think I need my photo ID for Cozumel. I had to show my photo ID and S&S card to go through the duty free shop back to the ship. Obviously, this has probably changed since there's no pier and most ships are going to Costa Maya.

Fred,

thanks so much for the information on Tabyana beach. It helps to know the transportation is only done through the cruiseline. Did you notice the golf carts on Costa Maya and did you happen to get any info on how to rent one? Does it seem safe to drive them around? I'm sure it's too late to find out how old you have to be to rent one but if anyone knows...? Thanks again for taking the time and trouble to write your review onsite. Hope it isn't interfering with you having a good time!

Day 6 Costa Maya Port Day (PIER SIDE)

This morning we got up around 9am and went up to Lido to eat some breakfast. We departed the Ship at 10am and we

had to walk a long ways on this pier to the Terminal. We shared this pier with the Miracle and the Centry, 3 ships

a very long pier and lots of people. It wasnt that bad. The weather was overcast and not too hot. The water there

at the pier was very clear. You can see all types of striped fish and stingrays right there next to the ship. I

wanted to just jump in the water.

At the end of this long pier, there were lots of shops, from all things like jewelry and trinkets and mexican

items. We saw the nice pool they have there and took pictures of all of it, including the long pier. We paid $3.00

each and got on a bus to head to Fishermans Village. It was a nice place by the water that had alot of shops and

beach bars and every bar had their share of those Massage tables. Best price someone quoted me was 15.00 for 45

minutes but we wasnt ready for a massage yet. We walk up this sandy strip of shops by the beach and stopped at Pez

Quatro. This is a beach bar I read about on some of the reviews but to me it was too crowded. This Fishermans

Village was pretty crowded and we wanted to hit more of a private beach, no noise and just to relax and drink a few

beers. We took a cab and I told him what I wanted. He told me that he would ride along the beach and if I saw

something nice to tell to stop. That what we did, We found a nice spot called Las Prisas. It was just Wendy and I

and they had chairs under grass hut for shade and even Hammacks. Very nice, no one around for miles. There was a

Diving shop called Dream dives or Dreamworks dives or Dreaming something. They had alot of business and had a few

boats on the beach. We were all alone, it was great. We had a few beers and some chips and salsa. After 2 hours

there the cab driver came back to pick us up. Cabby charged us 3.00 each way. He dropped us off back at Fishermans

Village because we wanted to get some massages before we headed back. The only area that had 2 levels with a bar on

the bottom and the massage tables on top is where we went. That way we can put our bags and cameras under the

massage table and didnt have to worry about anyone grabbing them. The massage were $20.00 for 40 minutes. We

headed back to the ship, we shared a cab with 2 Valor workers and it only cost $2.00 each. We did some shopping

back at the Terminal and walked back to the ship. They have a shuttle that you can wait for, it can take you back

to the ship and or to the terminal. One of my Cruise Critic friends that we ran into on the pier said her mom was

not in any shape to make this walk and it was true, even I had to stop to take some pictures and rest up.

We went back to our cabin and dropped off our bags, I took my camera up to Lido and went to the Fish and Chips area

to take pictures that area and their food. I then went up to Camp Carnival to find out why they didnt call me so I

can go up to take pictures and the Director, same person I spoke too told me to call back at 5pm.. She called me

and told me that she checked and that the higher up told her no, So I said thats ok I will just tell everyone due

to security reasons We can not take pictures of an empty Camp Carnival room. So those with kids take pictures when

you get here at Camp Carnival then post them online. I went to Scarletts to pick up a copy of the menu and no one

had it, I told the rep there that I spoke and asked 7 different people there even the chef and they all told me

they would have a copy the next day. No copies still, The one guy took my cabin number and told me he would get me

a copy of the menu.

I went down to the Lobby by the pursers deck to take a picture of the Platnum card holders line. I will post those

pictures when I get home. Last night at 10:15pm they made an anouncement "Operation Bright Star" cabin ####...I

asked someone on Lido deck and he wasnt sure how to anwser me, a passenger lady walking by told me it meant medical

emergency in that cabin. So instead of Code Blue they use stars lol...

Back to Costa Maya. Very beautiful town, Glad it was cloudy and overcast because that kept it nice and cool, The

sun did peeped in for a few minutes and the heat was like OUCH hot. For those that dont want to do anything

outside of the Terminal, The Terminal has it all, bars, resturants, all types of shops and a nice big pool for the

kids. Thumbs up to Costa Maya I love to return here again. To me it was way better the Cozumel.

Tonight is Formal night, We were invited to a Carnival Vacation Club VIP Party but Im going to skip it, its at 5pm

to 6pm, we will be taking pictures and getting ready for Dinner at 6:15pm Tonights show is a Las Vegas Production

show, those I usually never attend because I seen them all. I will rest up after dinner then head up to the Adult

Comedy show at Midnight.

Currently its 5pm ship is suppose to leave but we are missing 3 bodies, they just called for them using the loud

speaker, it they called the pursers deck we leave. I guess the 3 bodies were onboard we are moving its 5:07pm

For those that need some info on using the Internet onboard, I been posting from my cabin which is way aft, just a

few cabins from the back of the ship on the starboard side. My Wifi reception is very good and speeds at 54Mbps. I

only got the 100 mintues for 55.00 and 3.00 set-up fee. If you write in Wordpad and log on quickly and Copy paste

then log off you can get away with 100 minutes. If you start surfing or posting pictures with your review like I

did, your minutes will go fast. Cruise Critic website is very slow and thats part of the problem.

Wendy went up to get her hair done up again, when she returns I will take pictures of what they did and will post

them when I return to San Diego.

I just tried to log on and my time is up... Last time I checked I had 4 mintues now it says Im out... So I will post this last post and see ya all when I get home, Tomorrow is just a Day at Sea and then Packing. I will also hit the slide tomorrow. See ya Sunday Night.

Now to answer Questions:

Darkkskyzz:

We never needed ID Cards, we always took them with us out in town in my wallet but never had to take them out to

show anyone for get on or off the ship. We just needed our Sail & Sign cards. You slip your Sail & Sign card into

this slot and it shows them a picture of you when you leave and return, thats how they know you checked back in.

When the machine sounds Ding Dong, youre done and keep walking. Returning you have to run your bags through an xray

machine.

Jenishchmani:

Thanks and feel free to ask me any questions, I probably have 4 minutes left, Just enough time to post tonights and

tomorrows review.

My last Post onboard "Live from the Valor". Tomorrow is a Day at Sea then its time to pack, See ya when I get home, Sunday Night.

Fred

Archived