problems logging in on app

rebeccac

I don't know if anyone has any bright ideas, but I am unable to login to the app (on an older Samsung phone).  I have no problems logging into the website, but when I use the same info on the app, it tells me that there is an "incorrect username or password".  

1 hour ago, rebeccac said:

... anyone has any bright ideas ... 

How "old" is that old SS ??  Is it at least running Android 9 or equivalent .. the NCL App was updated recently again (as in on a regular basis) and those virtual "cookies" & hidden config files might be the source of the error.  

Maybe it's time to pickup a newer smartphone, pre-owned SS series of more recent vintage aren't that pricey - go Swappa & Amazon 

1 hour ago, rebeccac said:

I don't know if anyone has any bright ideas, but I am unable to login to the app (on an older Samsung phone).  I have no problems logging into the website, but when I use the same info on the app, it tells me that there is an "incorrect username or password".  

I had that same error message yesterday, every time I tried to log on on the website.  I cleared cookies and it finally worked.

1 hour ago, BigRedFan said:

I had that same error message yesterday, every time I tried to log on on the website.  I cleared cookies and it finally worked.

I don't have any problems logging into the website.  It's the app that is giving me problems.  

1 hour ago, mking8288 said:

How "old" is that old SS ??  Is it at least running Android 9 or equivalent .. the NCL App was updated recently again (as in on a regular basis) and those virtual "cookies" & hidden config files might be the source of the error.  

Maybe it's time to pickup a newer smartphone, pre-owned SS series of more recent vintage aren't that pricey - go Swappa & Amazon 

I know I need to get a new phone and I'm hoping that is the only issue here.  It's an S8 and it is running Android 9, but can no longer be updated any further.  I don't have an NCL cruise until 2025, so I guess that will be my goal for next year to get a new(er) phone.