Can't download my documents

mvh

My Web check in docs say complete, but when I try to download or forward the email it says error. Anyone have this issue? Any suggestions other than calling MSC which will be my last resort since I never have any luck with anything on the phone.

4 hours ago, Jorhammer said:

I had this issue before this trip and found out that the date for my wife’s passport was missing. I had to reenter all dates on the check in area and then I was able to print.

4 hours ago, Jorhammer said:

I had this issue before this trip and found out that the date for my wife’s passport was missing. I had to reenter all dates on the check in area and then I was able to print.

That was similar to what it was. It was actually my wife's birthday that completely dropped off. I had to call to have MSC to fix it since it would not let me adjust it on line. They added it no problem last night which I saw on line.  However, I went to print it today and sure enough it fell off again. Had to call again and this time the girl had no idea how to fix it. Took about and hour for her to get help and finally fix it. I hurried up and printed it before it fell off again.  I'm glad I didn't wait until the day before embarkation to try to print it. Par for the course.