Cost of VIBE Lounger PER DAY on NCL Bliss

ajtraveler66

1 hour ago, vacation44 said:

Thank you for your input!!!     When we debate it with our extended family, I will certainly throw out your points per verbatim.    If you ever decide to go non-Haven, I do think you would enjoy it.   

Well I didn't think I'd be adding to your wisdom of why Vibe would be great for your family! Go me...haha, but I want to be sure you know I meant to type "I would consider Vibe OVER the thermal suite even." I really need to proofread. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, cruiseny4life said:

For Alaska, I would absolutely consider Vibe! Sitting in an uncrowded hot tub while sailing past Hubbard Glacier or the mountains of Alaska, especially during the longer nights of the Alaskan summer? Wow! That would be a perfect place for Vibe

@cruiseny4life  At least for the multiple warm weather Vibe cruises I've been on, the Vibe closes at 7pm. No staff, no bartenders.   That said, I've never explored it after then -- to see if the hot tubs are open for use -- but I'm assuming not...and the place would be locked....but I could be wrong.

bars close at 7, but the vibe is "open" for at least an hour, sometimes two, longer... during which you can indeed use the hot tubs. they are setting up for the next day, but they don't kick you out.

i've never done an alaskan itinerary, but it's entirely possible that they may have extended hours if the scenery at night warrants it.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, jblackler said:

The only bad thing about the vibe is the thought of not getting it on your next cruise !!!. we love it and book it asap .

Agree.   Not an option for us in not getting passes if there is a Vibe.  When we were on the Jewel this past August, we really missed having the Vibe as our go to place.  

7 minutes ago, cmecruise1962 said:

I book it as soon as I book a cruise...if not available, I would cancel and find another!  That's how much I LOVE the Vibe!  🙂

We have the Viva booked for 2025 and they have not started selling passes yet for 2025.   We intend not to go pass final payment unless we have secured passes in advance.   No Vibe passes, no Viva for us!  And we are completely 100% ok with our decision as we have a Plan B in place which we are excited about.

• Like 1