A Great Tool for Those Organizing a Holland America Cruise Critic "Meet & Mingle" otherwise known as "Meet & Greet"

RockyWeim

Hi,

I have been asked to put together "Meet & Greats" on several Holland America Ships over the years.  After you have contacted HAL in Seattle to set up the event, and after you have put together a spreadsheet of those fellow Cruise Critic members who have confirmed their attendance to the various Cruise Critic receptions, Meet & Greets, not to mention other events like Slot Pulls, Pub Crawls, and Cabin Crawls, it's nice to have a way to remind other Cruise Critics who their fellow members are, especially on those longer cruises.  And since most everyone is now using lanyards to hold their room keys and ship's ID, I decided that we can also incorporate a Cruise Critic Name Tag that can be slipped into that plastic sleeve on the lanyard, or into a clip-on convention style Name Tag holder, or even better yet, printed on a self-adhesive Name Tag Label.  Therefore I am sharing an Avery(R) Template that will allow you to print a "Merge Document" using your Comma Seperated Value (.CSV) spreadsheet data.  The template is a 6 - 4"w x 3"h label or card per 8.5" x 11" sheet.  I am attaching it below in both MS Word (.docx) and Adobe (.pdf) formats.  Please feel free to use them as you see fit.  

Mike Ryan

(RockyWeim)

Palm Coast, Florida, USA

MeetMingleHAL.pdfMeetMingleHAL.docx

• Like 3
  • Thanks 6

4 minutes ago, highscar said:

Nothing happened 

Just click on the attachments, and then go to the download tab in your browser and open the attachments.  They have been screened by my McAfee virus protection to be free of any malware.