MSC World Europa Chef’s Garden Kitchen -What’s on the menu?

ConnieTact

We will be in this ship in three weeks time and we have a complimentary dine as diamond members. We are used to taking them in Butchers Cut but, with this new offering we are thinking if a change! Does anyone have a menu for the restaurant? I looked online and can’t find anything. 
has anyone dined there and if so, can you me know what you thought of it. MrCT not keen on fish, so I’m wondering what he may find.

Thanks in advance!

40 minutes ago, maehara said:

Here you go - can't remember where I gleaned this from, but it wasn't too long ago.image.thumb.png.96bf1bbed2a74f5e931631f157870933.png

That’s exactly what I wanted! Thank you @maehara 

I look forward to trying this new restaurant. The food on offer looks exciting. I’ll post back here any photos of food we have! 
Thanks again.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, maehara said:

We'll be on Europa ourselves next year (which is why I've been nabbing what menus I can find!), so all impressions welcome!

Thanks for posting.  We just made our booking for next November.  I’m so excited…but 300+ days away is a loooong time.  I’ll be looking for everyone’s posts and pics.

I’ll do a live report in January, with lots of food pictures. We’re in YC and the food is always great in there. We only ‘eat out’ at a lunch time for the complimentary speciality dine (mostly Butchers Cut but last time it was in Il Campo on Euribia).

We also enjoy the pizzas we get from Room service (also included in YC price).

We really like Italian food so always the pasta options too. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, laudergayle said:

Thanks for posting.  We just made our booking for next November.  I’m so excited…but 300+ days away is a loooong time.  I’ll be looking for everyone’s posts and pics.

We're end of October.  It's the anticipation that's the killer! 😅

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

We will be sailing in Jan on World Europa as well. I've been trying to book dinners through the dreadful website. It gives pricing for the 2, 3 and 4 dinner packages. I noticed the menu shows pricing. If i buy a package, is the food included or am i double paying for some reason?

Pricing on the menus is for a la carte, not the pre-order package; package will usually get you the “Dining Experience” - one starter, main & dessert from a selection included, with certain more expensive options labelled as extra-charge - in which case it’ll cost you half of the a la carte price. Anything else (extra sides, 2nd desserts etc) will cost the full listed price. Easy Plus and Premium drinks packages are honoured. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, maehara said:

Pricing on the menus is for a la carte, not the pre-order package; package will usually get you the “Dining Experience” - one starter, main & dessert from a selection included, with certain more expensive options labelled as extra-charge - in which case it’ll cost you half of the a la carte price. Anything else (extra sides, 2nd desserts etc) will cost the full listed price. Easy Plus and Premium drinks packages are honoured. 

Wonderful! Thank you for the detailed and timely response! 

On 12/19/2023 at 1:41 PM, ConnieTact said:

We will be in this ship in three weeks time and we have a complimentary dine as diamond members. We are used to taking them in Butchers Cut but, with this new offering we are thinking if a change! Does anyone have a menu for the restaurant? I looked online and can’t find anything. 
has anyone dined there and if so, can you me know what you thought of it. MrCT not keen on fish, so I’m wondering what he may find.

Thanks in advance!

We were on World Europa in November as diamond. The complimentary dinner only includes Hola Tacos, Butcher´s Cut and the Sushi place, but not Chef´s Garden or the fish restaurant. We did Chef´s Garden as part of the dinner package and had the limited menu, and found it to be a bit overly fussy and only so-so taste wise. Our preferred choice would still be Butcher´s Cut.

3 hours ago, Maria63 said:

We were on World Europa in November as diamond. The complimentary dinner only includes Hola Tacos, Butcher´s Cut and the Sushi place, but not Chef´s Garden or the fish restaurant. We did Chef´s Garden as part of the dinner package and had the limited menu, and found it to be a bit overly fussy and only so-so taste wise. Our preferred choice would still be Butcher´s Cut.

Thanks Maria63 that’s good information. I think we may give Hola Tacos a try. I’m fed up with Butchers Cut. I don’t eat much meat and the salmon is the only fish offering (without paying extra). TBH this may end up being another perk we don’t end up using as YC food is too good to miss! If we find that Hola Tacos is available for a lunch we could just try for a change!

Thanks again and Happy Christmas!

• Like 1