Help me get to Sapphire please!

dleahy4444

Apparently I am 19,000 points away from going from amethyst to sapphire in the celebrity blue chip club. I’m on a 7 day cruise in January. I only play slots. According to the rep, on average I accumulate 18,000 points on past 7 day sailings. My bankroll will remain the same for the upcoming sailing. How do I play out my bankroll to reach 19,000 points? I generally play between $1.50-$1.75 a spin. Am I better off playing less per spin so more money gets cycled through the machine and I can play longer on the same bankroll? Thanks much!!

I think the best way to rack up points is to play games that pay back enough to keep you playing without making frequent deposits in the machine. If it’s cold, move along… if it keeps you sitting there for hours - invest the time. Higher the bets - the more points, but also higher risk that your bankroll can vanish too soon. If you’re on a hot machine that is giving you back money to play with on higher bets, the more points per spin and the less time it will take  to reach your goal. But if machine is keeping you playing -and gives you wins on lower bets - tap the button more times to gain the points.  Good luck!

1 hour ago, marymunro said:

I think the best way to rack up points is to play games that pay back enough to keep you playing without making frequent deposits in the machine. If it’s cold, move along… if it keeps you sitting there for hours - invest the time. Higher the bets - the more points, but also higher risk that your bankroll can vanish too soon. If you’re on a hot machine that is giving you back money to play with on higher bets, the more points per spin and the less time it will take  to reach your goal. But if machine is keeping you playing -and gives you wins on lower bets - tap the button more times to gain the points.  Good luck!

Makes sense thank you

• 2 months later...
On 12/22/2023 at 3:14 AM, marymunro said:

If you’re on a hot machine

There is no such thing as a hot machine.  Each spin is independent and random from other spins.  Yes, at times more wins - or more losses - are close together, but that is just randomness, not a machine being hot or cold.

• Like 1