Vista artist in residence

Pandazoo

I still have the art class schedule from a few weeks ago, when Kris Smith was the artist in residence. I'll list the classes that were offered on our itinerary below. If you want to register for a class, I recommend going there early on to sign up for a spot, as most classes filled up quickly. However, there were usually a few no-shows or last minute cancellations, and you had the option to stop by at the beginning of a class and see if there were any openings.

• Form & Shadow: Learn how to draw a simple shape with charcoal and transform it into a dimensional shape.
  • Watercolor Pencil Techniques: Using dry as well as wet application we will create a masterpiece influenced by our colorful surroundings.
  • Secrets of Portrait Painting: Follow Kris in a fun and informative lecture format while she discusses techniques of portrait painting current and historical. Bring your cocktail and relax.
  • Acrylic 101 - Mixing Colors: Step by step approach to learn about technique of mixing and blending acrylic paint for optimum results.
Edited by proton-excitement
  • Thanks 1