Anyone know of Stingray City in "semi-submersible?

vmcb

RCI offers tour to Stingray City in semi-submersible. Does anyone know wh/ company offers this that I could book directly? Am taking my 91 yr. old mom and she would not want to go in the water w/ the rays, but thought it would be fun for her to see it all. Wonder if this trip goes to the shallow water sand bar (think that would be more interesting) or the other stingray city area that's deeper that has been referred to on this board. Appreciate any input or other suggestions.

vmcb, we did this tour with Celebrity a few weeks ago. It was excellent. Our tour bus held about 20 people. The bus dropped us at a pier and we took a boat to the semi-submersable. The semi-submersable was in a shallow area. We saw quite a few stingrays and other marine life. We also enjoyed the tour of Grand Caymen and the Turtle Farm. I would think that the tour offered by RCI would be very similar. How wonderful that your 91 year old mom is able to cruise. Enjoy!

Archived