Express parking lot

bluey258

We are sailing on the Regal at the end of January from Galveston. If anyone has pictures and or videos of the express port parking, please post them. I know it is close enough to walk, I use a walker when walking distance trying to see if there is sidewalk or on what you are walking. Do you have a different entrance for parking? We want to drop luggage off before parking. Thank You for any help you can give me.

We have used the express parking lot for our two Princess cruises out of Galveston.  Sorry, I don't have pictures but Google maps has some.  The lot is right next to terminal 28.  There are handicap parking spaces next to the building.  My DH walks with a cane and has no trouble getting from the terminal to the car.  There is a sidewalk in front of the terminal that goes directly into the paved lot.  We have been able to park no more than 300 feet from the terminal entrance.   The entrance to the lot is just past the terminal so you can drop your luggage, park, and walk back.  You may want to check what terminal you will be departing and arriving at.  We are leaving 1/14/24 from terminal 28 and returning to Terminal 25.  The terminals are next door to each other, but it will be a longer walk back to our car.  Enjoy your cruise.

• Like 1

On 12/31/2023 at 12:57 PM, bluey258 said:

We are sailing on the Regal at the end of January from Galveston. If anyone has pictures and or videos of the express port parking, please post them. I know it is close enough to walk, I use a walker when walking distance trying to see if there is sidewalk or on what you are walking. Do you have a different entrance for parking? We want to drop luggage off before parking. Thank You for any help you can give me.

The Port of Galveston Cruise parking site says that it has a shuttle.  I think that the 'Express' one is not operated by the cruise port but owned privately.